Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 10:01 PM
    Where to buy?
    I want to buy l-glutathione to lighten my skin tone, however there are a lot of site selling it, and I don't know where to buy it. I see it a lot on this site, and people are saying that it works, if you did buy it and it worked on you can you please tell me where you got it from. I know I ask this question a lot but when I go to buy it I get lost and don't know which site to buy it from. Please let me know!

Thank you so much,
    Glitter
    BELLA30 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Try the brand "Now".. They sell it at a whole food store near my house. You can find this brand online as well. The store I buy it from its very reputable and wouldn't sell fake stuff.

I've been taking Glutathino and Vitamin C with Rose Hip for almost 2 weeks. Its amazing for the skin.
    Cebuana_1978 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Buy glutathione directly in US because you can sure that it is not fake. I am marketing NOW brand of glutathione in Taiwan and they said it is only 2 weeks they can see the difference.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Thanks guys for the info, but just to make sure, is there any side effects with glutathione? Any at all that can be harmful to my health? Can I use too much? I read in another post that your skin can become sensitive if you over use it? And where can I find "NOW" glutathione? I live in New York.

Once again thanks so much for the help guys! I really appreciate this!
    Cebuana_1978 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 08:05 AM
    You will take depends on your weight.. if you are 50kls you multiply it by 20 so you need to take 1000mg per day, so if you will buy 500mg you need to take it twice a day also some people say it is more effective if you will mixed it with ViT C 1000mg will be good for you too. You can buy NOW glutathione tru online like allstarhealth.com, vitamaker.com, or vitadigest.com... try to surf which is much cheaper all I know the cheapest price for 500mg is 19.99 and for 250mg is 12.00. Also as far as I know glutathione is good for our body because it is antioxidant and the only side effect you can get is your skin becomes lighter. Good luck and tell us if it is really effective in you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search