Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky8690 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 06:09 PM
    I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film?
    The scenes I remember are
    1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with love and swords or something? And he describes what it actually means to her)

2. the other scenes I remember are I think the understudy for juliet went on cause the girl couldn't make it or something, but she finally makes it in the end

I know these arnt the best descriptions, but its what I remember and I remember it being a really good film
    becky8690 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:25 PM

Never mind my sister remembered the title

Hayley Wagner, Star

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the name of this film :( [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this film quite a while ago with my friend, and I can't remember the name! It was about a brother and sister that got adopted. The girl had anger problems, she tried to kill her younger brother in his sleep by suffocating him, she also pushes him down the stairs The mam and dad...

Can't remember the name of this film! [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a girl in high school who has cancer and she goes out with this boy but he doesn't know she's got cancer, then he finds out and they get married then she dies and its really sad

Can anyone identify this film from my vague memory of it? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I really don't remember too much of the film I just remember watching it as a child and am hoping someone will know it from the couple of things I remember. I remember there being a snowman with bright blue eyes that would talk to a little boy and in one part of the film the snowman warned the...

Can't remember a film name [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a film, it starts with a man being shown watching home movies of his wife and daughter who died one year a go in a plane crash, on the one year anniversary of their death he visits their grave and meets a woman who says they are still alive then federal agents...

View more questions Search