Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:02 PM
    A monster movie
    I saw a post about another monster movie and it got me flashing to this other movie I saw. I only remember the ending. I remember it was sad. A monster guy who didn't talk well was holding a teddy bear and reaching for a little girl who was screaming and a tornado sucked the good monster and the bad monster away.

Sorry :P terrible discription.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 10, 2009, 06:09 PM
    The Monster Squad (1987)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the...

Lake monster movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recall a movie from awhile ago that involved these children in search of a lake monster. I'm pretty sure at some point a child left an oreo on the dock which the monster ate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really bugging me.

Monster movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding the title to a monster movie. I believe the lead was a Patrick Swayze/ or Kevin Bacon type character and he wears a white shirt. All I remember is he dies and becomes a monster, the monster community was in a graveyard or sometype place, and he's trying to save his girlfriend...

Monster under the movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie in which there is a whole different world of a monster with a very long tongue tongue. There is a single mom who kills the monster and also stabs a knife on the tongue of the monster. There is a scene in which the monster stands on the highway with fast moving cars. Also the...

Monster movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in which a boy's dad starts dating a new attractive woman but the kid doesn't trust her, the woman turns out to be a flesh eating monster, one scene I remember in particular is when the kid goes to a therapist and tells her about the woman being a monster and...

View more questions Search