Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judieallison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Don't know the name of the scifi movie
    This movie is about a grandfather that is passing down his secret to his grandson. The grandfather is well known for his monster movies. In the movie, every 10 years (in a small town) a monster will show. The monster has to be killed so that the townspeople will not remember the monster and the town goes back to the original town. The monster is not killed in the same manner every time. His grandson doesn't believe him at first. They end up killing the monster and the grandson takes over his grandfather's job killing the monster.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 13, 2009, 08:23 AM

Monster! (1999) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for scifi movie from the ealry 70's80s [ 1 Answers ]

In this movie the guy has this thing growing on his chest and in one arm he has a weapon like a laser canon shooting at everything, it isn't till these to aliens come from a ship and take away his power by shinning down a light on him.

Scifi/horror movie from 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie I think it is from the 80's I think its about some students who make or find a formula that whenever pour it on a picture it comes to life They use it on girly magazines and stuff but then it accidentally spills on a picture of a corpse That's all I can...

Looking for title of movie on SciFi [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie on the sci fi channel around 2002-04 it was about a group of college kids going to a rave in some little hick town and everyone at the party was rolling on X. The kids try to leave but somehow get chased by someone at the rave and turns out the whole town is in on it so the people at...

Scifi movie from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is dead soldiers on the ground and also some one breaking a wall and finds himself in another dimension and there is someone there.. I wish I could remember more... its been a long time.. can any one help me?

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search