Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DebbieMartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 04:33 PM
    SciFi Fantasy about cat type spacemen that take humans to sale on other worlds
    I'm trying to remember the name of a set of books I read some 40+ years ago. Thought my grandkids might like to read them. From what I remember The female lead was a young woman captured by cat type men for sale as slaves on others worlds. The leader of the cat men takes a fancy to her and through the set they get closer and finally end up as mates. I remember there was a jungle world in one. The first book was mostly on their ship. I think there were other types of aliens involved also. I wish I could remember more. Let me know if you come up with anything. One of them has a birthday in about two weeks and I through this might make a good gift. Debbie
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Look up the Chanur novels by CJ Cherryh
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Apr 30, 2009, 06:57 PM

These are from the nineties but I think it's what you are looking for... Anne McAffrey's Freedom's Landing, Freedom's Choice, and so on. The alien species were Catteni.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

Fantasy type Movie - Can't remember [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to remember a movie that we have seen recently. It may have been a recent movie. All we remember is it involves a magic necklace or pendant or something, which doesn't actually make someone invisible, but people don't take notice of you, but the bad guy for some reason...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

Scifi/fantasy movie - possibly on Disney long ago... [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've posted this already but thought I would give it another shot. There was a movie, I'm almost 100% sure it was on the Disney channel back in the early 90s. There was a girl who was an alien and she had deep purple hair and 3 moles on the side of her face. I think she was found in...

Fantasy/SciFi TV Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name ofthis show it is driving me crazy, it was a show set in a world where half the plante was in darkness and the other half in light, it was a weird fantasy/scifi show I think it was on FOX but I haven't found any information on this show anywhere. It had weird puppet like...

View more questions Search