Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Turn the time back
    Black and white movie a man living in a light house puts meet scraps out for something he has not seen. One day the meat man does not save the scraps for him and the thing half alligator half man goes into town and kills. The end scene is the monster climbing up the light house after the man name this movie?? I can not remember the name
    alexismo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
    The Monster Of Piedras Blancas.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Sounds like how I met my ex-wife.
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2009, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alexismo View Post
    The Monster Of Piedras Blancas.
    You are right that is it thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

Compressor turns off and doesn't turn back on [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I've been having a problem for a few days. I have a split-ac system only 2-3 years old. I usually leave the system on auto and cool. Lately, the compressor unit works for some time, then turns off but never comes back on again. However, the blower keeps running. I have replaced the furnace air...

I fake too much to turn back now [ 5 Answers ]

Im 23 years old and my boyfriend is 32. I lead him on to believe that he was able to give me mulitple orgasims in one session. I am tired of not having any, and I want to tell him without crushing his feelings. What can I do?

Kenmore dryer turn back on [ 6 Answers ]

My kenmore gas dryer runs normally but after shutting off at the end Of the cycle it slowly keeps rotating until it turns itself back on. I replaced The timing swith. Any thoughts ?

Back in time [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any details of a song by Fess Parker called Farewell. I am told he acted as Davy Crocket in the sixties, fraid that's all I know.?

View more questions Search