Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddy1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Belly buttons
    I have a 3 month old daughter that started with an "innie", now I guess because of crying? It has turned into an "outtie". Her ped. Said that it may be herniated and it would probably heal on its own. Anyone have this problem and what happened?
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 4, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Well My Little Brother Had The Same Problem... as He Got Older It Started To Go Back In And Now He Has An "innie"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool dishwasher buttons not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Whirlpool undercounter dishwasher model number DUL300XTKQ that I purchased in July of 2002. About a month ago, the "Normal' wash button stopped working or responding to being pushed. Soon after, the 'pots& pans' stopped as well. Sometimes, I will check and the pots and Pans will...

UK Spec Mk5 VW Golf Heater Buttons [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is very likely a stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere; In my Mk5 VW Golf, where the screen heating buttons are (i.e. rear window heat etc... ) there is a little blue plastic circle. What the hell is it? I've looked everywhere for info, even asked a couple of VW...

Keyboard buttons incorrect [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Asus A6Tc ( http://uk.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=5&l2=24&l3=134&model=1186&modelmenu=1 ). I have discovered that although all the alphabetical letters enter correctly, a lot of the numbers and symbols don't. The key right of 'L' and left of 'enter' has an '@' symbol on its upper half....

Why are the buttons on men's and women's shirts on different sides? [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone happen to know why men's and women's shirts are on different sides? I am quite curious. Thanks. Brian.

View more questions Search