Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 17, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Not a funny story but read anyway
    This is by no means a funny or humorous story. This story basically tells of the consequences of drinking and driving. Also, this is a very sad story, so those who may be offended at the DWI issue, then don't read, I do not mean to offend anyone. Ok, so here it is.

A group of girls who were at the end of their senior year decided they wanted to go out and party. They all gathered at a house and booze was brought, lots of it. They all partied through the night, until about 2:00 am. The group for girls were ALL completely smashed, "drunk as a skunk" as one might say. The person who lived at the house needed everyone out, so the girls weren't allowed to stay. They all piled in the car and headed home, on the drive home they were all laughing and giggling having the time of their life. That is until they went around a bend in the wrong lane and hit a car head on. Now, they WERE all buckled. The drunk girl that was driving suffered s few broken bones and a broken nose, however the people in the car they hit was killed on impact. While in the hospitol she lay in bed to no one by her side. An officer walked in and told her what had happened. He also had to be the bearer of even worse news. The people in the car she hit... were her parents.
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 17, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Not entirely sure if its true, but it was e-mailed to my mom, and she told me the story, think its more of "the lesson of the story is..." type of story.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2007, 10:46 AM
    I don't doubt that it is true. Truth is stranger than fiction most times. When I was a freshman in college something similar happened to one of my classmates. She and her sister were going home for Easter break and took two other girls with them. They were driving on a two lane road and there was no one ahead of her. There was one car coming towards her, in the other lane. All of a sudden another car came flying up behind the other car and swung around to pass, not seeing her. She, her sister, the two other girls, and the driver of the other car were killed instantly. The driver of the speeding car turned out to be her brother, who decided to surprise them by coming down to get them for Easter break. He did not know that they had gotten done early. Her brother, it was said, was going 95 mph in a 45 mph zone. But there was no alcohol involved.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 07:50 AM
    The person who lived in the house is as culpable as the girls ;perhaps even more so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Now This Is A Very Funny Waxing Story... read On [ 5 Answers ]

WAX is NOT your friend CAUTION: Be prepared to laugh out loud... I laughed till I almost cried as I could just see this happening! (And I feel it too!) All hair removal methods have tricked women with their promises of easy, painless removal- The epilady, scissors, razors, Nair, and now......

Want To Share Another Funny Story? [ 9 Answers ]

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods. "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!" he said to himself. As he continued walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes Turning to look, he saw a 7 foot grizzly charging towards him. He ran as fast as he...

Want To Share A Funny Story? [ 2 Answers ]

Just had to share this story with you folks. It's so funny. A man and woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. They had talked about everything. They had kept no secrets from each other except that the little old woman had a shoe-box in the top of her closet...

Good math story (parents, you should read!) [ 1 Answers ]

By no means am I a genius or a math whiz, however I was able to successfully answer the question, "when are we ever going to use this trig' in real life?" My oldest step-daughter was 14 and staying with us for the summer. She was about 5'3" at the time and I'm 6'1". She was continually moving...

My story please read [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! My first post here. Well you see, I know my ex-girlfriend since she was 14 and I was 16. It was during the time when AIM was pretty popular. I don't want to get too much detail into that but we talk and we ended up liking each other. Even when I had a girl I still liked her...

View more questions Search