Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Scholarship for masters degree
    HI,

I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to find scholarship for a masters degree.

Thanks a lot
    subhash Chandra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I am diong my Bachelor of Physical Education from Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior,M.P. INDIA. I want to do my Master degree in physical education from Sweden or from any other Forigen country. I do need monitary assistance to complete my study.
    Can you plese suggest me for the mentioned.
    Subhash
    subhash Chandra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I am diong my Bachelor of Physical Education from Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior,M.P. INDIA. I want to do my Master degree in physical education from Sweden or from any other foreign country. I do need monetary assistance to complete my study.
    Can you please suggest me for the mentioned.
    Subhash
    Fikre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 02:28 AM
    Chandra

subhash Chandra See this member's comment history on his/her Profile page.

I am diong my BED IN GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES from jimma university. I want to do my Master degree in global environmental change from lecicester university. I do need monetary assistance to complete my study.
    Can you please suggest me for the mentioned.

Fikre
    tbde1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:42 AM
    I have first degree in physics from alemay university.I want to do my master degree in any physics.
    I am tekalign
    tbde1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:48 AM
    And asmach as possible I want to return to my country and serve my nation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Masteral degree scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently employed as a operator in a corporation here in the philippines and they are currently processing masteral degree program but since I am still a contractual, I am not entitled to tuition rebate and I am not yet financially stable at this moment. So I am looking for sponsors or...

Masters in Sociology [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been offered a job in Social Work, but only have a Bachelors Degree. I was told that a Masters in Sociology would be a good match. What type of job opportunities would this help me advance to. I am a re-entry worker, so I accepted a Social Worker position to get experience. Any...

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

View more questions Search