Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Benefit of Scholarship for international students
    Can you please give me some points how do international students get benefited by an scholarship?
    Mogga Peter Levi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Is it possible to sponsore in one of the African Universities?

I asked this question because Iam admitted in Juba University but there is no body to pay my tuition fee.

Thanks.

Mogga Peter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Refund for International Students [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, A lot of my friends and myself are under the impression that international students on J1 / F1 get a full tax refund. I am not sure if this is completely true. I am from India on J1 and under academic training and hence giving a lot of taxes. Also, if you have used any professional /...

European Scholarship for International Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I am Rey Celiz, a graduating student from the University of the Philippines majoring in Film and Audio-Visual Communication. I am expected to graduate this April and planning to pursue a master's degree in filmmaking someday. I just want to ask if there are available scholarships or...

Any benefit from Removing Hardware ? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I just got delivered a new Destop Dell Dimension 9150 PC, with among other thing an IEEE Firewire 1394 PCI card & 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem card which I don’t need at all. My question is : if I de-install properly theses cards “drivers etc ” and remove the cards, will the PC benefit even ...

Benefit entitlement [ 1 Answers ]

Q 1. are you entitled to any benefits or pensions after being bankrupt? Q 2.can you open a basic bank account after being bankrupt? Q 3. are all the debts cleared after being bankrupt even if the debts are extremely high altogether? Would you be allowed to use a family members bank account...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search