Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Programs that will pay for college for prospective teachers
    I am looking for programs that will pay all or most of the cost of college for prospective teachers. I know that with most of these you have to teach for a certain amount of time at a low income or at risk school, and I'm OK with that. I'm just having trouble finding many these programs (ok, I could only find 1, but I know more exist):confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 12:57 PM

Most of what I know of, you have to graduate with a lot of student loans. Then after a number of years (10) your loans will be forgiven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to look for in a prospective partner? [ 9 Answers ]

What should people look for in prospective partners? I ask this because: 1.) Many people are upset about exes. If they could get a list to compare the person they're pining for to the list, maybe they'll realize that the person they're stuck up on aren't for them. 2.) For the chance for...

Prospective Relationship/some concerns [ 5 Answers ]

I have not been in a relationship for 7 years and not even sure that I want to be. To sum it up, I've not been good in choices as far as the men I've gotten involved with in the past. I seem to pick the ones that don't want commitment, for one. I recently met a man that wants to spend time...

Veterinary college: good undergrad programs? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is a freshman in HS now and has her heart set on becoming a vet. I'm wondering what colleges would offer good undergraduate programs to help her get into Vet school (which I've heard is even more competitive than Med school)? We are in the Midwest. Thanks!

Protecting prospective wife from possible debt [ 1 Answers ]

I am in poor health and can't get life insurance. Am considering getting married and wonder if there is any way to protect my wife should I accumulate catastropic medical bills. Would prenups have any ability?

View more questions Search