Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bencoba2003 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 07:50 AM
    I need a scholarship.
    :):)Compliments of the season to you all.Please friends,I am a graduate of Microbiology from the University of Benin,Benin City,Edo State,Nigeria.I would be resuming with the MONTAN UNIVERSITY IN LEOBEN,AUSTRIA to study Petroleum Engineering,B.Sc.I want to know if any of you know of any source of financial aid for international students.thanks.:):)
    biks Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 03:46 PM

Search scholarship in website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A need for scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello,my name is mary,and I am a nigerian.I am in need for a scholarship,for myself and siblings.how do I get it and from where and if the application be granted how do I get the information?

Can I get scholarship? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Tatek shenkore. I have BSC in civil engineering and rightnow, I need scholarship and sponsors as I was learing on my own loan till I get this first degree.But now I really need some company wich can help me out for my MSC in civil engineering . Can you inform me if any please?

Scholarship [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Nigerian and I wish to study in the us?uk.Are there any scholarshps by a body like commonwealth, united nations etc that would take care of my tuition, feeding, transportation, accommodation,fees etc through my four years of study?

View more questions Search