Free scholarship for ethiopians

Asked Aug 5, 2010, 03:34 AM 16 Answers
    Dear sir/madam

My name is shewit I am graduated from "Addis Ababa University college of commerse" in procurement and supply management. And currently I am working in Addis Ababa Urban Management Institute in a position of procurement officer for about 2 years.I want to get further education(masters degree) in business or any field related with it.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee.so please tell me the way I can fulfiil my dream in order to get free scholarship.

Last edited by Fr_Chuck; Oct 10, 2010 at 07:38 AM.
    tesfatsion's Avatar
    tesfatsion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#2

Oct 10, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Hi,my name is tesfatsion .I am second year student in addis ababa university in technology faculity in civil engineering department.I have good gpa in my department however I am not happy to be a civil engineer.I request you to give me a free scholarship in any field other than civil engineering.
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,727, Reputation: 7217

#3

Oct 10, 2010, 07:39 AM

I am not sure how things work in your country but at least here in the US there is seldom college education, there may be some programs, but you will need to pick a college and work with their aid programs to see what you can get
    amyarega's Avatar
    amyarega Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#4

Dec 28, 2010, 08:20 AM
    My name is amy from ethiopia I want sholarship in computer based studies what am I supposed todo
    tarikudase's Avatar
    tarikudase Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#5

Feb 8, 2011, 12:30 AM
    Hi dear,
    I am born from sub-Saharan Africa, my age is 22 years. My mother country is Ethiopia .I am a degree graduate of ambo University development management I am looking for master degree Natural Resource social science, pulic administration pulic finance and other related fields, so I kindly request your cooperation in searching me a scholarship appreciating your support in advance. Here, are more informations in case it is required
    derilaw's Avatar
    derilaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#6

Jul 18, 2011, 02:49 AM
    Hi there,my name is Dereje Feleke and I'm 24 years old, have bsc degree in Management Information system(MIS).please if there is a chance for master program I insist to give me positive response
    hellenlt's Avatar
    hellenlt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#7

Jul 25, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Hel204@yahoo.com

I would like to apply in your organization to have scholarship and financial aid . I am first degree holder in statistics . I am working in Berhanena selam printing enterprise. I want to continue my further education please give me a chance Msc program in any related fields
    mesfingizaw's Avatar
    mesfingizaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#8

Oct 20, 2011, 06:47 AM
    I am mesfin gizaw fom ethiopian and have Bsc degree with in computer science and information technology from adama university so I would like to get the chance of upgrading my education level in Msc.
    beerabeje's Avatar
    beerabeje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#9

Oct 21, 2011, 09:12 AM
    My name is BIRARA ABEJE from Ethiopia and I have graduated from ARBA MINCH university by ECONOMICS in 2009 and I have worked in Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority for one year and 8 months but by now I am working in Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.Currently I am eager to obtain the opportunity of MASTERS PROGRAM with ECONOMICS related fields.Even though I am eager to have it,I can't obtain it. Because, I am living in developing country.so to have what I have eager and to fulfill my vision to my country,please help me to access it. I AM LOOKING THE BEST!!
    THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!
    abraha's Avatar
    abraha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#10

Nov 10, 2011, 05:24 AM
    My name is abraha kahsay I have MA management of vocational education,now I would like to continue PH in management so what can you help me.

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there My name is Mesay Alebachew I am graduated from one of the most known university of Ethiopia'Alemaya university" in Accounting.And currently I am working in Ethiopian telecommunication corporation in a position of finance section head for about 4 years.I want to get further...

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Andinet Endayilalu I am 21 years old and I am 2nd year computer science student in Dilla university Now I want to request to attend my 2nd degree in your city Thank you

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, my name is reshid and I am graduated with diploma but I would like to have my degree could you please help me?

I would like to applay in your organization to have scholarship & financial aid. I am first degree holder in business management .pleace give me a chance for MA program in business related fields.