Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boogie101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Error message
    How do I fix this error url://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Jul 30, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Try a simple restart of your s/m and check.
    Restart your router
    Disable phishing option for websites.
    I guess you must be on IE 7. see if these points work for you and get back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE Error Message [ 3 Answers ]

I keep getting this error message randomly: "Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive." I scanned different help websites. I have downloaded Firefox and have been using that for the...

POP 3 Error Message [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a new computer. When I try sending pictures using web mail, I get a message the POP 3 address is incorrect. How do I find the correct address, and how do I correct the error? Thank you for any help with this issue!

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application. I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer. I get this error when I'm trying to remove...

Error message [ 8 Answers ]

After a recent about with a virus my computer gives me the error message Explorer.exe- Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000005). Click OK to terminate the application. Any hints on how to fix this. I still have access to explorer in safe mode but that's...

View more questions Search