Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Journeymasters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 09:26 AM
    How many advertisements of all types & kinds we are exposed to in a single day?
    By advertisements I include: not only radio-television-print ads & commercials, but a sign that says "Pepsi-Cola", a product placement on a TV program I am watching, a sign "Andres-sen Moving" on a truck going by.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 26, 2011, 09:36 AM
    I live in a rural area. Someone in the city may see a lot more, but I spend more time on my computer, and I watch a fair amount of TV, so why don't you interview people around the world after spending a day counting how many you see yourself?

(Not me, I just had 2 teeth extracted.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat wakes me up at 4:30 or 5:30 every single day [ 0 Answers ]

My cat does the same: she wakes me up at 4:30 or 5:30 every single day, except on weekends. I have tried all the things you suggest: I have another cat (her sister) but this one sleeps or looks out the window and does not wake me up, which is great, but they don't play together or entertain each...

Ask me japan kinds of chores children have to do each day to help their family [ 1 Answers ]

Kinds of chores japanise children have to do each day to help their family

Heaaches every single day. [ 6 Answers ]

Everyday I get Headcahes and I have mentioned this to my Doctor but all he did was check my eyes, he said it was OK and just left it at that. It's quite bad as I'm only 19 and I shouldn't be getting headaches this regulary. I know headaches is such a broad term and to be honest its hard to...

View more questions Search