Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chalisom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Problems of Research
    A quantifiable detail of the problems of research in developing economy.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 08:04 AM
    The question is a bit vague... however, this might offer a starting point:

The Failure of Capitalism in Developing Countries - Excerpt From Hernando De Soto, The Mystery Of Capital, Pages 4 - 8. Published by Basic Books, 2000 - posted Friday, June 01, 2001

“But they hold these resources in defective forms: houses built on land whose ownership rights are not adequately recorded, unincorporated businesses with undefined liability, industries located where financiers and investors cannot see them. Because the rights to these possessions are not adequately documented, these assets cannot readily be turned into capital, cannot be traded outside of narrow local circles where people know and trust each other, cannot be used as collateral for a loan, and cannot be used as a share against an investment.

Near East Foundation - The Failure of Capitalism in Developing Countries - Excerpt From Hernando De Soto, The Mystery Of Capital, Pages 4 - 8. Published by Basic Books, 2000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovering mass communication research problems [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do the research on discovering mass communication research problems all around the world and specially in Pakistan.along with this I also want to know about the scope or future of mass communication research.please do let me know about all the previous as well as the latest problems with...

View more questions Search