I think I'm in love with him!

Asked Dec 2, 2011, 10:34 AM 18 Answers
    I met this guy in college and we became really good friends. Then I started falling for him. I think he did too, but I didn't want to rush to a relationship with him. We spent an amazing 2 weeks together. We couldn't spend a day without seeing each other. Then this girl showed up. I think she noticed that there something going on between us (I think she has a thing for him), and told me that he wants her to be his girl, and that he keeps sending her messages which I read, and there was nothing important.

The next day he came to school very upset. Then I noticed that he was only upset with me. I asked him if there something wrong but he kept saying nothing. After that we had a fight over a stupid thing. The girl seemed very happy that day we didn't talk for 2 days even though we share the same friends, and have lunch over the same table. Suddenly the girl was very upset and told me that he was looking for me.

When we met, he didn't say a word. He just touched my hair and my cheek, smiled, and walked away. Now for the last 2 days all we say is hi. I think of him every minute. I think I'm in love with him. I really miss him. I just don't now how to tell him.

Last edited by talaniman; Dec 2, 2011 at 03:56 PM.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 47,067, Reputation: 10289
    Senior Family & People Expert

#2

Dec 2, 2011, 03:59 PM

He seems to have a new friend, a more serious one. Better talk to him and see what's up, but prepare for the worst.
    Homegirl 50's Avatar
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,130, Reputation: 2431
    Dating & Teen Expert

#3

Dec 2, 2011, 06:06 PM
    I agree with talaniman, he may have a new friend. Talk to him, ask if something is wrong. That is the only way you're going to know. I would not speak any words of love though.
    SweetChick10101's Avatar
    SweetChick10101 Posts: 38, Reputation: 7

#4

Dec 13, 2011, 09:54 PM
    Wow, sounds like some seriously foul play has gone on with that girl. First of all, she is totally jealous of the relationship she saw you had (typical girl! :P), and sadly, when people see other people happy, they want to take it down to make themselves feel more secure. Totally unfair to you. This sounds like it could be a real connection between you two, I think you should meet up with him and ask him what the heck happened? Because it must be connected to that girl, too big of a coincidence. You could make it serious and ask what happened to your relationship, or just make it casual and say you really miss hanging out with him! See what he says! I bet he misses you too.
    missjbtheboss's Avatar
    missjbtheboss Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

#5

Dec 14, 2011, 12:08 PM
    There's this guy I've been knowing for years while one day I took a new job and there he was he left his old job and start working at this place I always wanted too tell him how I felt about him so one day I sent a co work to tell him that I was feeling him . It was that day my life change because he told me he always had a thang for me. But just did not know how to come out with it he is now the proud father of my two daughter Paris & Milania and we could not be more happy. And I said all of that to say this don't wait around tell it's too late and somebody else gets him life is just to short and no one but God knows what the next day is going to bring!missjbtheboss:-) I hope it works out for you so go get your man!
    mima oumaima's Avatar
    mima oumaima Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

#6

Feb 18, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Did he stop loving me ?
    Everything I thought was right he was in love with me he even asked me to be his girlfriend we had and amazing 2 months together we were so much in love until one day he just stopped coming to school I call him on his cell phone he talks normal not like we have ever had something we talk on line and he seems to bring up subjects that I hate like the fact that his traveling to an other country next year.when I asked him what's wrong he acts like nothing is happening and when I ask to see him he says he is busy still he tells me he loves me every time we talk .I don't know if I should keep calling him or just stop or what the hell happened
    talaniman's Avatar
    Senior Family & People Expert

#7

Feb 18, 2012, 04:33 PM

If he is to busy, you leave him alone and take his words of love as lies. Did you give him your body as well as your heart? Then he took your body and cares nothing for the heart.

When words and actions don't match, then it's a lie.
    mima oumaima's Avatar
    mima oumaima Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

#8

Mar 2, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Does he still love me?
    We have been together for three month we are both 18 . We had the greatest time ever I love him very much until one day things just changed he changed I changed we started letting go because of a really complicated problems that will take for ever to talk about we are both young and we had such an amazing love I know it he knows it but we couldn't face these problems he was brave enough to end things still he didn't. He says we have to stay apart because of these problems.

He says he will never meet a new girl and he wishes if I would stay away from boys as well and he really would love to see me and hangout with me but this won't keep these problems away and we will suffer even more. I was very happy how things turned out I felt we left, that problems are over, but I miss him a lot.

I love him so much I cry like hell but he is the reason he didn't really end things he send me a message saying its not that I don't love you but because of these problems we can't see each other any more and may be one day things will change. I have always wanted to marry. I wish I can marry you someday. Its like he is ending things. At the same time he isn't. He really got me confuse. I call him on his phone, sometimes he answer, and sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he says I'll see you soon, and then after an hour he says I can't see you anymore.

We met once to end all of this. All he did is hug me all the time, and tell me how much he loves, and how he would love to have children with me. At one moment we were talking he touched my stomach and just stopped talking and he became confused. I ask to see him I tell him I want to end things between us he doesn't answer. I told him don't say anything just send a message tell me its over. Don't tell me I can't be with you, still I would love to marry you someday, and have kids with you. Don't tell me I'm suffering, but he doesn't answer he is really confused.

Now I'm fine. I understand what he is going through. I understand these problems, but I find myself crying. He was my world my only friend, my love. I love him enough to let go, but I will never let go in my mind. Did he ever loved me? Does he love? Are we over? I just don't feel like letting go yet, at such an amazing thing we both knew we would face these problems. At first I told him that I stayed away from him, but he kept on trying until l he got me falling love with him. Should I let go? What the hell am I supposed to do?
    talaniman's Avatar
    Senior Family & People Expert

#9

Mar 2, 2012, 07:10 AM

You are supposed to let go, and leave him alone, and have no more to do with him, because his words and actions just don't match.

Maybe if you told us the problems between you we would understand better. Otherwise all I see is a lying manipulator who is using your feelings for him to keep you available for him later. I don't think he feels as much for you as you do him. But keeping you wishing and hoping serves HIS purpose.

The way I see it, you tried but it didn't work and now he is loading you full of BS that you want to hear. And you listen? Stop all this ultra romantic nonsense why don't you?
    Homegirl 50's Avatar
    Dating & Teen Expert

#10

Mar 2, 2012, 12:01 PM
    What was the deal with girl at the beginning of all of this, did he get someone pregnant?
    This guy is either playing with you is just plain confused. What you need to do is get out of the game. Whether he loved you or not is immaterial. Sounds like he was playing games to me. Leave him alone and go NC

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...