Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliciababee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Talking to other girls
    OK. I haven't been with my boyfirend for very long five months a few days ago. We love each other a lot which sounds crazy but its true. When we met I was into lots of drugs and he helped me get out of it. A while ago I went to check the history on my moms computer to see if she had been looking in to sending me away again. She wasn't but my boyfriend had been looking at a whole bunch of girls just from our town on face party. He stopped but yesterday he was being very suspicious on the computer if I looked at him he would close the window. I went to check what he was looking at and it was this girl that we have been hanging out with every weekend at my friends house I keep catching him looking at her but I don't say anything. One night I didn't come out so I am guessing that's when they were talking because he needed her last name to be looking at her pictures on Facebook they never talk when I'm around. I love him a lot and he says to all his friends I'm the one he is going to marry. I don't know what to do. Should I bring it up because its tearing me apart if we broke up I don't know what I would do the only friends I have are from my past drug life :mad: Thanks for listening
    purple-hearts Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2007, 03:16 PM
    This is confusing, he helps you off the drugs, then looks up other girls in your area, it doesnt sound right.
    talk to him and tell him what you know, and see what he says, you will know if he is lying.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 4, 2007, 03:24 PM
    You need to talk to him and tell him the way you feel about this. There is no better answer then this.

Communication is key.
    Makiavelic76 Posts: 96, Reputation: 14

Jun 4, 2007, 05:38 PM
    The fact his checking a girl in guestbook web isn't enough reason to think wrong. Try not to be so insecure about him because this might be scaring him off. Sometimes the sense of being walking over eggs in a relationship, its not the right feeling to keep the love for long haul.

Allow me to congratulate you for your incredible work and heart of leaving the drug world behind. You must need the right people around your now, and if he support you over a dark age of yours and he's still with you and loving you, well, he cares lots about you. You should take care of him and be proud of him.

Trust you self first in order to trust another. If his web browsing is making you discomfort, try to define that (suspicious or jealousy or both), then talk to him openly.

Wish you the best and stay on the real thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need tips on talking to girls [ 15 Answers ]

I want to be able to see a girl who I think is good-looking, for example, in town and strike up a conversation with her. I'm very lonely at the moment and I am desperate for a girlfriend in my life. I know not to appear desperate, but I don't know how to talk to girl's who I think are pretty...

Talking to girls [ 4 Answers ]

I like this girl and she likes me, we've got a thing going and its going well but when we are alone together I struggle to find anything to talk about. Normally I can't stop talking but I'm suddenly stumped for words. Does anybody have a solution?

Talking to girls [ 8 Answers ]

OK this is my situation... I have no problem approaching girls but starting and keepig a conversation with them is hard for me. There is this one girl that goes to school with me and we work at the same place, she is like no other girl I have ever met. I like everything about her and I've never...

Talking to girls [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble talking to girls. Its not so much approaching them, its starting or keeping up a conversation. Any tips?

I have trouble talking with girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lot of trouble talking with girls and I am shy and don't know what to say at the right time what can I do how can I also gain confident

View more questions Search