Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nataliebamforth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Ex boyfriends
    Does my ex still like me
    He dumped me
    My friends still say that he still likes me and he is lying about having a girlfriend because he wants people to think he's over me when he's not.
    They also say he acts good and hard when he sees you, pretending to text girls when he walks past you.
    He looks and smiles at you
    I think he likes me a bit but I want to know if he still does and is he wants to go back out with me.
    But I just want to know if he still does and if he wants to go back out with me,But how will I find out.
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 31, 2007, 12:30 PM
    You could ask one of his friends to spy for you (asking him if he does) but don't seem pushy to him. He might have just wanted time away, but if he does want to get back to gether he will ask and if you don't want to wait for him to make a move, ask him out for a soda and to JUST hang out if he says no act like it didn't matter to you and just say OK later
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 05:39 PM
    He doesn't really sound like a player. Just a loser.

He has to pretend to text other girls? I'm pretending to text Jessica Beil right now. Does that make me cool. Does that make me desirable?

Plus, if he dumped you, then shouldn't he be begging you for another chance, not the other way around?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 05:40 PM
    He sounds like a loser if he's trying so darn hard to impress/ make you jealous
    helpwithlove123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2012, 08:32 PM
    That what I want to know, But can you help me? (you should ask him for yourself)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriends going off to college. What should we do? [ 8 Answers ]

Does the age difference really affect a relationship? Is there really such a thing as the 'high school sweethearts'? We both love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but how should we handle this? This is a pretty long story, but I'll try to keep it short for our sake :)...

Bestfriends? Boyfriends? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused! Most all of my friends are guys I just feel more comfortable with them and my two best friends always suggest having sex with me one I hangout with almost everyday and he jokes about us being boyfriend and girlfriend my other best friend I used to have a crush on and he said he...

Boyfriends ex Still loves him [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so my boyfriend adam dumped his girlfriend and now we are together... The problems all come in when his ex-gf won't leave him alone and he's sick of it, she's sending him texts and emails about how she still loves him and wants them to be together... And now she's even buggin me about why...

Boyfriends issue tell me what you think. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any need for alarm, me and my boyfriend are going out now for a little more than 2 years he's in college and I work full time. We have a lot of fun togeter he stays with his friends a lot and I do my things with friends and all. My question is for the last 2 thursdays he...

Boyfriends visitation [ 1 Answers ]

I have never lived with my boyfriend but we have a 4 yr old son , recently he raped me for the second tim e , so I want to arrange visitation where I don't have to be alone with him , he's threatened to take my son at night ,an I don't want him to ,can he do this

View more questions Search