Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

May 22, 2007, 07:26 PM
    I want to marry him
    I love my boyfriend. But why didn't he ask me marry him? We are both going to graduate from college. Maybe I am a little simple and know little about marriage. All I know is I love him.
    I wish you all happiness with family forever!
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 23, 2007, 02:54 AM
    We are going to need more info from you, as in how long have you been together?. all I can say from what you have told us is that I know how you feel, I'm on the verge of being ready too, but I know its not going to happen just because I want it! The time has to be right for both of us, we talked and he feels the same but wants to get our money problems out of the way first... maybe that's why your man hasn't asked, money problems, age, stress... give more info and you will get better answers from everyone.. good luck
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

May 23, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Maybe you should consider courtship first. I am 26 years old and have been married for 7 years, out of experience, marriage isn't exactly a bed of roses, it requiers hard work from both partners.
    immarockstartm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocake
    I love my boyfriend. But why didn't he ask me marry him? We are both going to graduate from college. Maybe I am a little simple and know little about marriage. All I know is I love him.
    I wish you all happiness with family forever!
    I think he is waiting for college to end.. he might want to take things slowly.. not rush into a huge deal.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Take 1 step at a time...
    I think graduating first is the right step to take...
    Then start working, save for a future togther, then get married...
    That's probably his intentions..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will he marry [ 26 Answers ]

He said "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and give you all the things you deserve.". Refers to you sometimes as his wife and himself sometimes as your husband. When not at work the time is spent together. Live together,spend time with both families and acts as if married. Closed about...

Please Help Us To Get Marry! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I met a girl on Yahoo chat. Now she's my girlfriend. We're chating since long & we are honest to each other. We finally decided to marry. The problem is that she lives in USA I'm In Pakistan. She wants me to come to USA. Can you help by telling steps what is the procedure of marrying US...

How Can I Make Him Marry Me? [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, I need really good advice. We've been together for two years and haven't heard of any marriage plan yet. Im getting impatient because Im turning 32 this year and he, 35. I already want to have a baby. In short, I want to get married already and start our family. But, whenever I raise this...

Re-marry [ 1 Answers ]

I married someone 20 years ago when I was in the Marines, I shipped out a few weeks later and never heard from or saw my "wife" again. I have no idea where she is. I would like to marry again, how do I go about making it legal?

Maybe Marry After 22 Years Of Being Apart! [ 6 Answers ]

It had been 22 years ago that my long lost fiance' Ken went he's way and I went mine. He told me 2 call him 1 Friday night and I did, but his mom answered and said he was on a date, and I told her just 2 tell him 2 have a good life and I never heard from him again until I married my 1st husband. I...

View more questions Search