Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trissy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Big Lie, Mistaken Virginity!
    I told a big lie. I told my boyfriend, who I'm pretty sure I'm in love with, that I wasn't a virgin. I said it before we started dating to impress his older brother but I don't think that's why he's going out with me. Still I'm afraid that if I tell him he will leave me. So I don't know what to do! Tell him or lose my virginity are about my only choices. Can you say exactly what I should say to him. I really don't want to let this boy go, so please help me!
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 18, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Lies are stemmed from fear or to gain personal benefit (there is 1 more reason but these are the main). I see that you want to correct your lie because of fear of losing your virginity, hope this is a lesson to try to tell the truth (I know situations cause this to happen, but try to tell the truth, no one likes a liar). What I would say to do is find a time to tell him and just come straight out and do it, tell him that you made a mistake and you want to be honest with him because he is important to you; if he rejects you because you were honest with him about this, I would think that he was just out for your body. He could have not liked the fact that you lied to him but you DID come clean with him. Relationships should NEVER be based on lies and if he doesn't want you anymore just because of this little detail, he might not be as good as you think. Some guys would like the fact that you are still a virgin; but then again some like the sleasy kind that they think are easy and can get some, but these kind of people are just out for fun and not to have a real relationship. This should actually tell you what kind of relationship you have and should be good in the long run. If he leaves you I would ask him why and find out if he was just wanting sex and not you.
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 18, 2007, 09:47 AM
    I think you should tell him the trueth and just say that you were nervious. BTW- it may just be me but I think guys like girls who are virgins anyway (or it may be personal chioce), but yeah tell him, I'm sure he'll understand.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 09:48 AM
    I am not sure why anyone would think NOT being a virgin is something to brag about, BEING a virgin is the thing to be proud of. And let me see bragging about it to his older brothers, such discussions would not even be proper and why would it even be brougt up, unless some sex is planned in the near future.

But to be honest, tell him now or when you have sex, since he will know for sure when you have sex, and needs to know when you start, since you may need to have him stop if it is hurting too much to start.
    Rachel_2011 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Well first of all if he loves you, he won't leave you because you are a virgin. Secondly, if it means that you have to lose your verginity to be with him, leave. I feel for you though I've had to leave before, and I've been left when I thought it was love. Its not easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a woman can get virginity again [ 9 Answers ]

Hello there If a woman loses her virginity is there anything in medical technology that a woman can regain her virginity...

What is virginity? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to help me about something,can virginity be lost in other ways than having sex.if yes wich are these ways

Mistaken information [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the information you gave me . Now my friend and I was talking about what happened with my account being wrongfully attached and all the mess it created any way she wanted to know "if a debtor is going to file bankruptcy after their account is frozen doesn't the creditor lose money with...

Help: a laywer placed a lien on us with a case of mistaken identity [ 12 Answers ]

Help. A lawyer placed a lien against us by mistake. He mistook my wife to be another person (identical name) who lost a judgment in California Superior court. The judgment's original + interest is in 6 figure numbers. I found out when I received a notice of renewal of judgment via mail. ...

Virginity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this...

View more questions Search