Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tish_the_dish843 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:36 PM
    How do I tell him how I feel about him ?
    I have been seeing this guy for a few months now
    And I have these feeling for him that are so hard to put
    Into words. And to make thinks harder were having a baby
    Together and he is not around. He is still in my life but at the same time he is
    Having trouble finding were he wants to be.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 16, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Does he know you are pregnant ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I right to feel this way [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Jarrod I have been with this girl for almost three years this September. I know that I love her and we have a beautiful 1 year old son. Now, since we have gotten the internet she has been spending a lot of time talking to other men and fantasy role playing. Some of the things she...

Why can't I tell him how I feel? :( [ 6 Answers ]

How do you talk to someone that you can't talk to. I need to do something about my relationship with my husband and I don't know how to open the conversation. Ive tried letters and emails and yelling and pleding. I don't know how to make him see what is happening in our relationship. Its falling...

You just FEEL it [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever "Felt" pregnant when you don't know for sure. For some reason I feel like I am, not in a physical but in an intuition type way. Something inside just tells me that I am. What do you think?

I feel like every one is against me [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like every one is against me what is my problem

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

View more questions Search