Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatcat25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 11:18 PM
    How long should I wait?
    I've been dating this guy for about 2 1/2 months now. At first, we use to call each other and visit each other very often. Now, we barely talk nor visit. Maybe once or twice a week. Not to mention, I am the one who is doing the calling. Am I being stupid and not paying any attention that he wants to end this relationship or should I wait to see where it is going? How long should I wait?. I want him to call me often and think of me as much as I am thinking of him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Some relationships just die on there on from lack of maintenance, or no communications. This sounds like the case here.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 5, 2007, 06:02 AM
    This is the most disgusting period that one goes through. One needs the other but the other doesn't need you as much... quite a depressing situation. You need to feel special, but the other witholds. What do you do? Well, call him and ask. YOu know what he's going to answer" oh baby, ofcourse I was thinking of you, I am just like that, need to accept it..." and then what do u do... if you need respect from him, back off a little, if he pays attention to that, that means he wanted to be there or else this was ended long back... Got it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I wait? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating a girl for about 4 months. We knew each other from work. She had told me that she had a crush on me from the first day she met me. We are both 27. About 3 1/2 weeks ago she told me that she still cares a lot about me but she just can't do this right now. I excepted her...

Is it too long to wait? [ 2 Answers ]

I met Nicholas on the internet, and we dated for two years. We only met, but I swear to god, those days we spent together were perfect beyond words. We are so compatible with each other, and we both love each other deeply. We were best friends, and we talked all the time. We were very happy, but...

How long should I wait [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes done over 10 years and never had any problems.my doctor had cautioned me on ECTOPIC PREGENTCIES. How evrer this is the first time I had to even consider this as I am as regular as clock worg, at the time my period is due I can all most guess right down to the second the begin. This...

How long did you wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! My divorce was only final a year ago, but I was separated for 3 years before that... just out of curiosity.. if any of you have remarried, how long did you wait? Im considering getting married again, and I do uderstand that the time in between is different for everyone, Im just curious. Ive...

View more questions Search