Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redneckmom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I'm a married female and I'm BI love women more then husband
    I love my husband but it seems I fantasize about women and want to have sex with women then him. We do recreational drugs at times and can have lots of sex with him but if we aren't on them sex with him really doesn't interest me. When it comes to women and haven't been with many at all I get turned on at the thought of it. Am I gay even if I like the feel of a man but want a women more. I have children and I cannot live a life of being gay without causing some problems and I honestly cannot see living my life as gay. It really doesn't fit the type of person I truly am anyway. But I can't get the feeling of wanting to be with women out of my mind at all. Help am I just BI and deal with those feelings and my husband knows and has been involved. I want to be with a women by myself so what does that mean. My husband knows and doesn't have a problems with this at all. But what man really would have a problem with this at all.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 1, 2007, 12:23 PM
    You could discuss an open relationship with him involving female/male/female and see if he will go with that. It may solve your problem and get out out of your skin. Do have you have any female friends who would participate? You obviously still want to stay married and be involved with your children, or you would have said not.

If you repress this it will only lead to problems later on. I don't think it means you are gay, just sexually adventurous. See if you husband will agree, he may find it exciting and it may open up whole new vistas for the two of you, but only if that is the whole objective, to try something new and exciting and in my books, there is nothing wrong with it as long as you both don't want to hurt yourselves emotionally or someone else. Talk it out first and good luck !
    kyrazbak Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:26 PM
    I too have fantasys about the opposite sex... While you may be physically -Romanticy- or Sexually attracted to the opposite sex in my opinion it doesn't mean you are gay... I think it mainly depends on your emotional state of mind... If you are emotionally atracted to the opposite sex then your sexual orientation may depend on that more so then the other three qualities...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 05:19 PM
    If you prefer women, why can't you see yourself being gay ( if you prefer women more, is that not what you are?

I don't mean that wrong, but are you denying your real feelings out of fear of what society thinks about the seuxal life style.

But while I would not say it is morally right ( remember I am a preacher ok) but have you discussed this with your husband,?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am married to a women But am still In love with my Ex wife [ 13 Answers ]

I need this question answered. I have been divorced for about 4 years now. We haven't talked since we separated. Well I recently got married and my ex wife got married 7 months ago. Well I had to contact her cause of an issue about a car that we owned. Since we divorced I lived in Kansas and her in...

Husband Flirting with other women [ 3 Answers ]

Well where do I start. I've been married to my husband for 3 years and we have known each other for 11. About a year or so ago when I was 4 months pregnant I received a phone call from a woman saying she was f**king my husband. Nice... I know... just what I needed at the time!. Apparently he...

Why is my husband too friendly with other women? [ 3 Answers ]

Every time my husband and I go out to eat,he always has to find out all about our waitress.Only the pretty ones of course, and he sometimes makes a fool of himself.This causes me to feel very left out and seems like I am eating alone.Some times the waitresses even sit down with us.He also came on...

Husband flirting with other women [ 28 Answers ]

I caught my husband called and SMS text messages with many women. He regularly met those women in the bars, restaurants. He told me they are female friends. He just like the attention from them. He said there never have sexual relations with those women, only talking, joking or dancing. We have...

View more questions Search