Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jills-jewels Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Being on probation, getting engaged
    My son is on probation for another 9 months, because of an ex girlfriend filing charges on him. He has been seeing a girl, age 20, heis is also 20, and she says she loves him very much and wants to move in with him. They are palanning to get married in a year and half. Does he have to ask permission from his PO to get engaged and for her to move in?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 06:47 PM
    To get engaged no, for her to move in, only if his probation restricts who he can live with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engaged but confused. [ 3 Answers ]

I had dated a guy for 3 yrs before I moved away to go to graduate school. At that time we agreed to stay together but we slowly drifted apart. We'd see each other at christmas and it would be like old times but back to school I went and back to his life he went. We never formally discussed it...

Engaged but still love my Ex!help [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: I am engaged to be married early next year , the problem is that I think I still love my ex with whom I was on and off for 5 years . It was my first love , but we broke up because I was too inmature and my jealousy drove him away. After that he and I both had other relationships ,but...

Engaged then not? [ 2 Answers ]

I met david at the end of my freshamn year of college. He was enlisted in the navy and was supposed to leave April 11. He then asked for another date (later) to leave so he could spend time with me. His new date was July 11th. We fell in love and went and looked at rings and talked about when we ...

Got engaged and then wanted to be alone [ 17 Answers ]

Hi there, We got engaged beginning of the year(it was my boyfriends idea , he's 33), and he wanted to get married this year, however 3 months after the proposal he decided he didn't know if he was ready for married and wanted to live alone to find himself again as he thought we were getting...

I'm Engaged And He Called Me A B**** ! [ 20 Answers ]

My fiancé and I go tin an argument this past weekend and he said f*** the wedding and f*** this relationship, the wedding is off. And this was all because I would not come to an agreement about how much time I would spend don the phone when we get married. The very next day he acted like nothing...

View more questions Search