Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    appleblossom Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 19, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Strange sexual interest
    I have a very strong attraction to psychotic men, I often fantasize about sexual encounters with these sick derranged men and dream of oneday fullfiling these fantasies. I find them very appealing, the sick twisted mystery about thema and their ruthless violence, to be able to dice someone up is amazing in its own way, and I love the emotionless cold glaze in their eyes. Is this normal? What would it be like to have a sexual encounter with one?
    justaskchefnic Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Normal? What's normal? What's great is that you admit you have these fantisies, most people think it but never say it so good for you! But the real question is are you able to act out these fantisies some how? And now that you have them what are you going to do with them?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Apr 19, 2007, 12:31 PM
    This seems to be a unique fetish. I don't think that there's such a thing as normal, so don't think of it like that.
    What concers me, however, is what you could do. Do you have any man like this around you? Because last time I heard of a fetish like this, it didn't end well... if it's just a fantasie, then no harm, but if you have men that could... conform to your particular needs, then you should be careful and safe:D
    appleblossom Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2007, 04:44 AM
    I don't want to act the fantasies out, I want to genuinely fulfill them, yes I do have one guy I have my eye on, he is very powerful and has killed before, he is currently in prison, but we are very close etc, he will be out soon so we will be able to see what happens then. Do you think it is risky?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by appleblossom
    Do you think it is risky?
    Yes, don't you?

Apr 20, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by appleblossom
    i dont want to act the fantasies out, i want to genuinely fulfill them, yes i do have one guy i have my eye on, he is very powerful and has killed before, he is currently in prison, but we are very close etc, he will be out soon so we will be able to see what happens then. Do you think it is risky?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is exactly what I was referring to. Sex with previous... murderers is very dangerous because they may lose control and kill you as well:( ! Please... keep them fantasies:p :D !
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 07:18 AM
    I know personally I really like having spotaneous flings with serial killers... gets my blood pumping... no really... VERY DANGEROUS!! Try to keep it as a fantasy... for your own safety..
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Apr 20, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Is it worth the risk of being strangled to death to find out if this guy lives up to your fantasy?
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 20, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Ummm I like to read about serial killers... but I can't say I have ever fantisized about having sex with them. I don't think that it is wise for you to even meet this guy face to face. He has killed once. What's to stop him from doing it again?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2007, 08:11 AM
    This thread reminds of the book My Secret Garden about female fantasies. Don't ask me how I know. ;)
    Very erotic book if you are uninhibited.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Fantasies are sometimes best left as a fantasy. This is one of those.

Apr 20, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Especially this one. Are you by any chance a necrophiliac?
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 08:12 AM
    How the hell do you 'find' a serial killer by the way?
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Are_you_crazy.co.uk maybe
    But seriously, a serial killer is not capable of control. If you arouse them you arouse their urges and those involve you being dead. How is this sexy? A bad boy is one thing, but this would be suicide! Would you do that to your friends and family? Having a sick fantasy is something you can't help but acting on it is a totally different matter. In fact I find this idea so insane I'm inclined to think its made up. I really hope so for your sake.

Apr 21, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I agree with EnglihsRose. We all have fantasies, but the point of a fantasy is for it to remain a fantasy!
    maxmarnie Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2007, 01:54 PM
    I think there is nothing wrong with this fantasy but the fact you want to act it out is quite a worry, do you want to do this or is the urge more in control of what your rational mind is telling you? I think a lot of people find a rebellious guy a turn on but usually it's a reflection of the admiration they feel for someone who can just do things and not care about what anyone else thinks or feels around them, maybe something they wished they could do maybe not to the same extent, I think being liked by someone like this as well can make you feel unique like you are very special, and the excitement because of the risk involved, but I am feeling that some curiousities should just not be fulfilled if your life could be at stake. Find someone run of the mill and get them to dress up as freddy cruegar or something.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2007, 03:27 PM
    I would simply ask this: What is your relationship with your father - and your parents?

Ps - if you can answer that seriously, I might take this posting seriously...
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 21, 2007, 05:35 PM
    I have the same problem except it is women and they find me. But they are psychotic none the less. Not so much wanting to cut up people in a physical way but wanting to destroy in a general way.

Apr 21, 2007, 06:03 PM
    How so, matt? Like, empty your bank account and cheat on you with a sibling?
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Apr 21, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I agree with the others. I have a fantasy about Rick Springfield but I know it won't happen any time soon. Some fantasies especially dangerous ones should be kept that way and not acted on. For you safety as well as those around you. Not only will they threaten your well being but those around you.
    Also I think everyone might have a fantasy like that from time to time. Not just with men like that but something along the lines as risky

A serial killer is someone who kills people the same way same method every time. Like the green river killer, ted bundy and gary gilmore. They also keep souvoniers from their crimes so they can relive them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Husband has lost sexual interest in me [ 11 Answers ]

I am having a really difficult problem in my marriage right now, and it is causing me a great deal of anguish. I'm at a loss here and I have no idea what to do. I have been married for seven months, but my husband and I dated for four years prior to our wedding. In that time, we had a fantastic...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

View more questions Search