Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STJimmy2112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2018, 10:17 AM
    Am I gay straight or bi?
    I'm a 13 year old male and I'm confused about my sexuality. When I think about boys I get a sort of tingly feeling, you know "Down there" and when I think about girls I get an erection. I think I might just be bi-curious but I'm really not sure. I know no one but me can answer my question but a little advice please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2018, 11:29 AM
    You have plenty of time to figure it out for yourself, no hurry, just be a good human, and don't do anything stupid until you do. Then be a better human that knows what he is about. Your right nobody can tell you what you are, maybe its all the above, or none of the above. Sexuality is a small part of a person despite the intensity, and one should never be define by sexuality, but by character, words, and deeds. Just don't expect others to know that though, because there are some silly, stupid humans both young and old that are clueless about... everything. They get a tingle in the dingle and go nuts!

You'll see. By stupid I mean make babies, and that I tell ALL 13 year olds. Life is complicated, and confusing enough at your age. Always THINK with the head on your shoulders, before you follow what the other head is saying, no matter where you fall on the spectrum of human sexuality.

Got it? Hope so, because you will be TESTED!

8D
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2018, 01:29 PM
    If you are gay, straight, or bisexual, those things are only a small part of what makes you the person everyone knows and appreciates. If you are gay, labeling yourself or letting others label yourself as gay and only gay is not giving you credit for all the other things you are. You are probably a good friend to people, a good son to your parents, maybe a good singer, baseball player or whatever. All of the things that you are make you, not just your sexuality. So make sure you take credit for being all those things and like whoever you want and feel you want to like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm straight. But my straight friend's falling in love with me. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm jo and I'm 20. I have many friends but when time change they also change their approach to me i.e FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME. they ask to kiss me. My friends quarrel each other because of me and the reason is they wanted me to stay with them. I know that I'm cute, but I can't get real...

Straight guy in love with straight guy. [ 25 Answers ]

I am 23 years old. The guy whom I'm in love with is also 23. We both are straight. It might sound odd or crazy but yes. I never felt any attraction to any other guy neither did he except for each other. Now this whole thing has become so complicated for me, I can't stand it, I don't know what to...

Straight girl needing lesbian friendship? Is she really straight? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Dr, Sometimes I feel there is a trend for straight women to cross the line, In terms if their sexuality. I am 54 and have know my attraction to women at a young age. In high school I had hoped and prayed that theses emotions were just a sexual development issue. I was very attracted to boys...

Bi & crushing on a straight girl. Not really sure if she is straight though. [ 10 Answers ]

'Ello (: I will give you some foundation on my situation! :] My name is Caitlin & I'm 14 years of age. I have been Bisexual for the past 2 years now & its something that I KNOW. I won't ever change being who I am. I am more into guys than girls. Bad experiences & such. I have been in...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search