Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacino7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2017, 08:04 AM
    Need a serious relationship advice
    Hi All,

Im in a relationship with my girlfriend for past 1.5 years. Let me tell about my GF. She is a kind-hearted person and who speaks in same way to everyone(She won't categorize people). In this 1.5 years, she have never lied to me but things started to change now. She and I have a mutual friend who is a guy. Lets name him as J. She and J are close friends and J know that we are in love. We 3 were working in same office and went to few places outside. Now I have shifted my job to somewhere. So from here the things started to change. She is giving more time to J but not me. She use to talk/chat to him at late night for almost 3-4 hours. She did this many times and I told her not to do late night chats/calls. She agreed to that and she started again to do the same. One day I called her at midnight and her phone was busy. She picked my call and I asked "With whom you are speaking?". She told that she is speaking to her female friend. But I don't believe her because she lied to me once. So I asked her the screenshot of the call log. She ignored it first and then she sent it. Now she is feeling guilty for talking with J at late night for 3 hours. She is telling that, J is just a good friend for her and she is not having any bad thoughts. But she is keep on talking with J especially at late night for like 2 or 3 hours. But she is hesitating to speak with me for just 1 hour. Should I believe her or please advice me how should I take this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2017, 09:14 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...st-829073.html

Is this the same guy as in your previous post or is the coworker just a friend, and not an ex? Are you still a virgin my friend? Has it ever occurred to you that you should never try and control others and doing so may lead to lying, deceit, and mistrust? It will also make one resentful and destroys any bond or being madly in love as you put it.

To be really honest, after a year and a half, and you are this controlling and extremely insecure you should have already looked at that and made a few changes for yourself. Ask yourself if your actions are contributing mightily to her changing from the caring, honest female you started with, to the liar you say she has become. I think that is highly likely, and I refer you back to what was said to you on your previous question, especially this...

Time will tell if you both are madly in love or not and 5 months is not enough, nor can anyone but her say if she has moved on from the ex or not. Have enough self confidence in yourself to enjoy finding these answers yourself, without the drama and distraction of your own FEAR, and inexperience. Her past is TOTALLY irrelevant at this stage of the relationship so NEVER ask about it nor dwell on it.

More questions or feedback is very welcome...
    You are clearly going backwards... tearing down instead of building, as the dating phase should be over and communicating and not dictating should be the rule of the day. That's why feedback is important here because we need to see where you are at, and from what you are writing it doesn't appear to be in a good place and no commitment for you to be better at this by learning and adjusting.

You have not grown because of this experience in love, dating, and relationships, and moving ahead is not looking good at all. She must care if she not only puts up with your CRAP, but stays with you, and maybe that's WHY she needs a friend to talk to about YOU. So are you still a virgin? WHY?

Await your input and clarity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for relationship advice [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to look at my relationship from the outside. I been with my boyfriend for 13 to 14 long years since I was 17 years old. We were too young and had our on and off's during those years and early 20's as a result, several years later he had a daughter when I met him but then had 2 more...

Relationship Advice [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my ex were on and off again for about 2 1/2 years. No one really approved because we are both females. We struggled to make it work between our families and her son but we fell in love. But it ended. I was heartbroken. She then started dating this guy and they had been together a year and a...

Relationship advice [ 1 Answers ]

I know him (from dating site) , he is swiss guy. I am Asian, 2 year before , I found he is not sincere to me , lie , actually he was married men ,but he did lie, after I try to catch his word, after I don’t contact him anymore. After 2 year, he found me from when I am online , he chat with me ,...

I really need some relationship advice.. [ 3 Answers ]

Met my girlfriend on an online game 2 years back , but never met her in person. She is a wonderful person and we had our ups and downs , but I still love her throughout. However we have never met in real life . Thing is I have been in high school and now in freshman university now and due to my...

Relationship advice please! [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year and half. We have been living together for about a year. My boyfriend has made some big mistakes in our relationship... he cheated on me when we first started dating ( alcohol was involved). He also lied about talking to girls on the phone...

View more questions Search