Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    just_me123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 10:45 PM
    A cheating boyfriend.
    Hi, I was with my boyfriend for a little over a year there had always been rumours from people (including the women) that he was cheating on me with her, more emotional cheating than physical, but he had always denied it even in front of her. I believed him, we broke up later not because I thought he was cheating on me but because we were constantly fighting. It has been two years now and we are still very good friends, I feel weird when we don't talk everyday and I find myself longing to be close to him even if he is talking to me about other women, I would rather hear about it from him first hand. The problem is that this women still claims that he was cheating on me with her, may I add that this women used to be my good friend, she still claims that he was cheating on me with her and she even says that once we broke up they were together, the problem is that I believe her, I think I always did. I haven't talked to him about it, she claims that they are still off and on even now, he would still to this day deny it ever happening and he would deny that he is with her now and I would probably believe him if he told me it didn't happen even though I know it did. I need him to tell me because I think it would bring me closure I mean its been two years, I've been with other men, but I still find myself upset about him, I want to know the truth but I think it would hurt me even more to know forsure that he really did cheat on me. I can't imagine that I still love him, but it sure feels like I do, I mean if I didn't would I really still care two years later? He tells me that I ruined his life because I was the one woman he loved and since we didn't work out he lost hope in any other woman... but in reality its him who ruined my life because now I find myself questioning every guy I'm ever with... I mean if I wasn't good enough for him how can I possibly be good enough for someone else? Please help me... this has gone on for too long and he doesn't even deserve this from me.
    Hycie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Truthfully... I feel you need to move on... This guy has done nothing but hurt you and indriectly this woman... He doesn't even have the guts 2 admit he was wrong and is blaming you for his mistake... Do yourself a favour and keep him in the past where he belongs.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 09:21 AM
    You should have left him alone a long time ago, so you could have gotten over him and his lies. You have not had a chance to heal, or grieve over the death of this relationship, and so now is the time to put an end to the misery and pain, and leave him and his life, and females where they belong, IN THE PAST.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over boyfriend cheating on me [ 26 Answers ]

Ok, so here's my story. I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and just recently found out that he has been seeing another girl for the last year and 1/2. Finding this out has really caused me a lot of pain. Everyday I wake up and cry, I just can't seem to find a way to let go of what he did to me....

Cheating boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm 25 yrs old and have been with my now ex-boyfriend for 4 yrs. I found out yesterday that he's been cheating for the past 2 months. It was such a shock + the first time this has happened. The way he told me was really low... he e-mailed to me and cc'd this girl in saying what...

How to get over a cheating, lying ex boyfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sure more then half of us girls have been through this feeling. It's disgusting what a man can do for some pride. With all that damn pride, they need to start a parade with it. Anyway! My and my ex boyfriend were togther for 2 and a half years. Everything was going perfect, well that's what I...

Cheating boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Why did my boyfriend leave me? He stopped calling me. We were together for a year and sum months did he really love me? Was he cheating on me?

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search