Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vimalrajput85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Day bad dreaming
    Sir,
    I will always be day dreaming for one or the other thing but mainly I will be dreaming that suppose if that happen or that happen I became a most richest person of the world... then I be thing and I marry to a girl which I saw in one movie I don't know what to do.
    More over whenever something happen to any one of my friend I will be in front withot any reason and I will help it out...
    Other is when ever due to some reason if some fight between me and someone happen due to some reason I cannot control my emothion and I cry out no dout I will try to hit them but most of the time I will be crying
    I want to be bold from both the thing from mind and body

Please tell me what to do...

Thanksssssssss
    vimal
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 11, 2007, 12:22 PM
    I am sorry, but I really do not understand you.

Are you daydreaming while you are awake? Dreaming while asleep?
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Apr 14, 2007, 10:58 AM
    It's hard to tell.. Was this the story you were trying to tell?

I am always day dreaming about different things. Mainly I will be dreaming that something happens and I become the richest person in the world... Then I marry a girl which I saw in a movie.

I don't know what to do.

Also I dream that something happens to one of my friends and I am out front without any reason and I come to the rescue...

Another is for some reason there is a fight between me and somebody. The fight happens because of something out of my control. I try to hit them but most of the time I just cry.
    I want to be bold in both mind and body.

Please tell me what to do...
    Where do you daydream at? Do you control the daydreams or do they happen without warning?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lucid Dreaming [ 3 Answers ]

:confused:?? How Can I Have Lucid Dreams And How Can I Control My Dreams?? :confused: I've been trying 4 7 months now I bought laberge book but nothing is working help thanks

Dreaming of Snakes. [ 1 Answers ]

I have had snakes in my dreams all my life and I love reptiles so there is absolutely no fear there. But there has been two instances in my life: 1. I dreamt I was on my grand-parents's land (a place I love very much in South-Africa). When I saw a "Many-horned Adder", it bit me by the foot and...

I've been dreaming about babies for the last two months why? [ 3 Answers ]

For the last two month I've been dreaming about babies and I'm not prenant I am about to become 32 years old in November and I just got married in may of 2006 I really do not think about babie I have no children I did not start thinking about them until I noticed the dreams were almost every night...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

A psychic experience... or just wishful dreaming? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want to give much in the way of detail, as I've found that the less detail I give, the better the answer I get when a psychic responds, so here is a very brief question... I have been having a series of dreams about a dream house that my husband and I have discussed as our Megabucks or...

View more questions Search