Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naheed kauser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 11:20 PM
    I got engaged last year now my fiancé don't want to get married to me.
    I got engaged last year but now my fiancé says he don't want to marry me. My parents convinced him for marriage anyhow. Bt I want him to marry me whole heartedly. I don't want to marry him so forcefully. What should I do am unable to understand. Please show me the right path.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2014, 11:52 PM
    Sit down with him, alone and just talk..

See why he does not want to marry,

You should not marry if he is being forced to.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 01:10 PM
    Good old planned marriages-in the 21st century?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 01:14 PM
    Talk to him. Privately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you do when your fiancé is still married?? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been engaged and living with this man for 2 yrs. He also is still married! He recently had a motorcycle accident and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. 2 days home and he went to jail and will be there for a while. His "wife" is a very bad drug user and very promiscious. I've been trying to...

Jealousy made my fiancé move out. Together for 8 years, and engaged 5 months ago. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I've read all the similar posts.. and basically I do understand what I need to do and I'm hoping Im doing the right thing.. Anyway, my fiancée and I have been together for over 8 years.. this past January, we got engaged and she said yes to marry me.. Anyway, a history about us.. she...

Well, it's official. All of my friends are either married or engaged. [ 19 Answers ]

Not that I'm competing or anything, but it does feel odd to be the last single person I know. I don't even see room for that any time soon in my life either. Some of my friends have told me to start lowering my standards seeing as how all of my relationships keep blowing up. They tell me you...

Engaged while married [ 5 Answers ]

Can I be engaged while still married in the eyes of the court?

View more questions Search