Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 10:39 AM
    I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do?
    Hi guys. I met a girl on holiday about 3 years ago now and we have been pretty good friends since. We don't get to see each other a lot as we live about an hour away from each other, but our families are also friends which means we usually meet up every 2-3 months for a catch up.

Anyway, whenever we do meet we both seem a bit shy to start up any conversation but after a hour we begin to get on really and whenever we go our different ways she always seems a bit sad to see me go. But because we don't see each other that often nothing ever really continues and it's like a on going circle. Ever since we met we've both had on and on off relationships but our families recently went on holiday with each other for a week and it has reminded me of how much I like her.

She now has a boyfriend who she's been with for 6 months, they seem quite happy but don't really talk that much and there relationship seems a bit disjointed in a way. She never really talks about him and isn't to keep to participate on conversations about him.

I need to know what to do as I feel strongly for her but not sure if she feels the same way? She has an older brother who is a very good friend of mine, is it worth telling him first? Or should I just keep things as they are and hope for a better opening?

Any advice would be really helpful and I really appreciate any help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 03:35 PM
    I put girls with boyfriends in the friend zone, and keep my feelings to myself. Enjoy the friendship and keep it simple and chase romance elsewhere. And stay out of her business. That's just me, but those are my boundaries of good behavior.

You would be pretty embarrassed if she wasn't the lying cheating type, and don't assume she is. How old are you both? Bad timing, but think before you act on whatever feeling you think you have, and don't assume she has the same ones as you do. That's why you don't go blabbing to her brother about YOUR feelings for his sister. Be cool!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I'm in love with my best friend who is also girl and have a boyfriend, [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a girl and I'm bisexual and I'm in love with my best friend who is also girl and have a boyfriend. But from the first day of school( this year is my first year in this school) she asked me go out with her to buy some clothes when we didn't really much talk together and day by day we were closer...

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search