Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benDePro93 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 06:55 AM
    Can guy and girl go on holiday together as friends?
    So there's this girl who I've known for about a year. She's quite flirty to guys generally but she treats me differently. Her friends tell me that she has never mentioned me / rarely does but we text pretty often. We have a lot in common and generally good chemistry. She has never mentioned that she has a boyfriend but does mention him to other guys. I even tried bringing him up once but she quite obviously avoided it.

I find her attractive but that's about it. I'm not chasing her or anything. We are going abroad to study soon and she's been trying to get close with me. Her boyfriend is going be left back in her hometown (LDR - 9 months minimum).

She brought up Italy pretty randomly in one of our text conversations and asked if I would be going there (knowing that I have been there before). I said yea and she says she's jealous and whatnot. I said she could come too if she really wanted too and she said she was just waiting for me to say that.

What I'm curious to know is whether is it possible to go on holiday together as friends? Are we even 'friends' in the first place? Not really sure what this is.
    Alea5943_ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 10:05 PM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as she knows her boundaries being as though she's in a relationship.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 10:42 PM
    Happens all the time. I am worried if you do not know, you are friends or not.

How about talking to her about all of this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 08:40 AM
    She has never mentioned that she has a boyfriend but does mention him to other guys. I even tried bringing him up once but she quite obviously avoided it.
    Avoid complicated situations as tempting as they may be. Then you won't get confused by someone you already know is less than truthful, and won't get caught up in any of her BS. Ask yourself why she wasn't honest with YOU about having a boyfriend? Choose your friends and text buddies more carefully.

Keep it simple.. given your past history you have not learned from apparently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends but has no married guy friends? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends and no married ones. They Facebook and text each other some are at the bar when she goes linedancing

Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp [ 6 Answers ]

First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over

Is it normal for a girl to have more guy friends than girl friends? [ 5 Answers ]

She always says, 'Why don't you trust me?'. I tell her I do, but my paranoia always kicks in. She's been living with me for well over 3 years, and if I tell her not to talk to someone, she normally doesn't. Now she's left me, and told me she loves me, she just can't live with me. She needs space,...

View more questions Search