Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InquisitiveMind Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2005, 09:14 AM
    Love hurts and hurts
    Why would a girl keep saying that "She is praying to her god, and her god will tell her, if she could start dating with me or not" Two months, still praying, still talking, but not really being anything else, but just friends.

Given to her, whatever any girl could ever, ever dream of. Love, care, attention, security for life, respect, honesty, loyalty, sincerity, etc.

She is still praying. It is getting too late for god to tell her what to do. She is on my mind, 24/7 and is has made me sad/stressed/dissapointed.
    justjamestx Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Feb 19, 2005, 05:20 PM
    Religion
    I could only assume that you are not of a religious background. While you may be wonderul to her, you are not being supportive. You mentioned she was praying to her god,, with a little g, for a Christian dicsussing their Lord Almighty or God (capitol G). The Lord answers questions in his time, not our time. For a Christian, dating should be with a fellow Christian,, so perhaps the answer you hear will not be the answer you seek. If you cannot support her prospective of the Lord Almighty, then how do you plan on moving the relationship further? For a Christian, it is God who comes first, not anyone or anything else. So I am confused when you say you provide all a woman could want, yet you do not even understand about who she really is and what her "praying" means to her. If you really love her, then get a better understanding of who she really is and the things that are important to her. I wish you the best of luck.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2005, 12:50 AM
    I don't think she is praying for you dude. Be a challehge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Why Doesn't it hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

View more questions Search