Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayani2929 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 08:59 AM
    What should I do?Please suggest
    I am in a relationship for the last 7 years.My boyfriend is loving and caring.But he doesn't let me go anywhere away from him.so he also doesn't want me to go for office trips or family trips also.He is unemployed for most of the times in the relationship.He is lazy.Recently,I started liking another person.He became violent.He slit his wrist.He threatenend to kill me.Now he is asking to forgive him.Now he is again being sweet and caring.What should I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Get rid of him. He is controlling you and he is a bum.

You should also look into a restraining order since he threatened to kill you... which at that time when he did it, you should have called the police and had him arrested.

Oh, and... what you described is not "loving and caring" at all.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 11:05 AM
    I agree with odinn7. Your boyfriend is a controller. You do not want him in your life. If you are concerned about his death threat to you (I would be), report that to the police.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you suggest? [ 7 Answers ]

When my parents first got married, both of their families were strictly against it. It's the classic low caste vs high caste phenomena that strangely still exists in certain parts of the world. But the lack of support has crippled my family. Both of my parents barely speak to any of their family...

What would you suggest [ 5 Answers ]

Ok Yesterday I got to pick up my puppy from the vet because it was getting treatment for Parvo. I was wondering what would be the best food out there that won't be to hard on her stomach? And would regular food like what we eat be best or dog food?

Suggest me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... Can anyone help me how to accuratly serch my desired target from Google. Give me fine tips.

View more questions Search