Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Mothers and daughters who don't speak
    My daughter and I have a very hurtful relationship.She is a very successful dentist and has no time for her family. We live 300 mies apart and have tried to see her family as much as possible but never feel welcome in her home.The last straw was when she told me to leave her home around Christmas.I have not spoken to her since then but I miss my grandsons.Any suggestions on how I go on with my life? I am heartbroken.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Well this is tough. Are you asking how to get over not having her in your life or do you want to fix things?

Now I don't know what issues the two of you have to label your relationship as "hurtful" but if you want to have a better relationship with her I think I'd start with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why daughters hate mothers? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a loving Mother( not according to my daughter)no matter what do, she would not be happy. She is 32, I have a beautiful granddaughter, every time she does not like me, she says I will not be able to see my granddaughter. She has been living with me for 4 months now, the boyfriend is out of...

When daughters won't speak to their mothers [ 3 Answers ]

I am really sad and life does not seem to be worth living. I let my husband after 35 years and he has given the kids... all older, his spin on the relationship. Although I am sure that there is more to it. I miss my youngest child and the pain has been relentless for almost 2 years, I wish that...

Daughters who hate their mothers [ 14 Answers ]

"being able to forgive a mother who always causes trouble with grown daughter", my mom always picked men over her children we all left home at the ages of (13 to 15) and now that she's 59 years old with no man in her life, she wants a relationship and all she does is cause havoc between us siblings...

Daughters and mothers relationships [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Is it normally for a 27 year old single daughter to not want to talk with her mother on a regular basic? My daughter lives on her own for acouple of years now. And I still worry about her. Am I wrong to expect her to keep in contact with me at least once a week just to make sure she is OK?

Mothers and Daughters [ 8 Answers ]

Is it legal for a mother to leave her 15 year old daughter at home alone all weekend while she goes to her boyfriend's house? She leaves Friday night and usually doesn't come home until Sunday night. The mother is in her late 50's and her boyfriend is in his late 30's, and this is an almost every...

View more questions Search