Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizabeth19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Why do I hate my boyfriend?
    I've been with my boyfriend for like 4 months now and we've been really good together, we used to hang out all the time, our sex was great and now I want nothing to do with him.

Basically I pissed him off a couple nights ago when I was at a friends house. Apparently I'm supposed to tell him exactly who Im hanging out with. He found out a guy he doesn't like was there and he came to my friends house freaking out on me, telling me if I didn't leave with him we were over. So I told him we were over then because they're my friends he can't pick who I hang out with. He left, but came back two more times through out the night crying and shaking and just being stupid!

After that night I've hated him. I can't stand when my phone goes off and it's him. I hate seeing him, I hate him touching me, I hate him telling me he loves me, I hate him wanting to hang out with me, and most of all I hate him talking about sex. Like today he kept sending me pictures of his penis and he kept telling me about all the things he wants to do to me tonight. I wanted to puke! He grosses me out and I don't know why. Is this a phase or what?
    He literally makes me sick and I'm not even the slightest bit attracted to him anymore! Ugh I can't stand him! Help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2013, 12:49 PM
    I don't understand the problem. Tell him it's over, don't contact you every again.

You are asking why you hate him. I think you already know.

He certainly has issues, and I wouldn't allow him to make those issues my issues.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2013, 01:24 PM
    Why stress like that. Just move on. Life is too short to have drama.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 22, 2013, 01:25 PM
    Judy is right as usual... you already know why you hate him. I think you are more wanting to know if this will continue or if you may like him again... and maybe if you are wrong for not liking him now.

He sounds like a jerk. He wanted to control you by who you could be with. I think there is probably more to his behavior than you have told us but even this much is enough. I think you finally had enough of his behavior and probably other stuff he does or has done was eating at you and you finally got to the end of it all.

At this point, I don't think you will wind up liking him again. Tell him it's over. This is not just a bump in the road so end it and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my ex boyfriend hate me? [ 10 Answers ]

I liked him for 4 months before we actually went out .I knoe it seems like a long wait but I wanted to make sure I liked him. So during that 4 months we were really good friends. We alwayz laughed and talked. He would make me laugh so hard and I'd do the same for him. But after the 4 months I...

Why do I hate my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

He has done nothing but cause me troubles. If he pushes me to my limit by calling me names and telling me how pathetic I am it makes me want to leave. He is from FL he has nothing, no money or belongings. I really think his intent is to get me put in a mental ward or locked up. He goes off for...

Why does my ex boyfriend hate me? [ 2 Answers ]

ME & my ex boyfriend dated for 10 months.. & now he act like he hate my guts :( I didn't do nothing to him.. Like he comment on my pictures on Facebook & we talk but sometimes he never reply or when were talking he randomly stop writing me.. I'm in a relationship & he told me he's single and haven...

Does my ex-boyfriend really hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

Before I get to my question here's some history about my ex-boyfriend and I. I dated my ex-boyfriend for a year the we didn't start on a good note with his mom... I had to spend the night over at another guy's house 2 weeks after he asked me out now before you get the wrong idea that I cheated on...

I think my boyfriend and I hate each other [ 16 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, my boyfriend and I are always fighting, but we won't break-up with one another. I want the relationship to work. He is a great guy in many ways, but I just can't get over the things that annoy about him and I end up starting fights about them all the time.

View more questions Search