Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dennis1992 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 01:47 AM
    Is it OK for your girlfriend to go to the prom with outher gys?
    Coz I'm a fraid that she doesent think about my feelings and I love her with my hole heart

Feb 20, 2013, 01:58 AM
    But yes you see its not her prom its outher gys prom that asks her to go with theme so I raely won't som help on that I do trust her with all my heart and sol

Feb 20, 2013, 02:00 AM
    I don't know what to tel her whene some guy asks her to go with him to the prom do I say no or do I say no??
    Daddyof2bg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 02:20 AM
    Tell her to say no that's ed up and weird I think
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 03:14 AM
    If she already had the date with him before you become boyfriend and girlfriend, then yes, since proms take months of planning.

If he just ask her, if she is really your girlfriend, she will say no, if she does not just say no, then she is not really your girlfriend

Feb 20, 2013, 05:00 AM
    Yeah I know that butt I'll se what she ses so if she wants to go with that guy the she can go and I'll be dumping her :)
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Feb 20, 2013, 06:34 AM
    If another guy asks her and she wants to know what you think, tell her you were hoping to go with her. She will be the one making the decision. You just have to make your intentions known. Chuck is right. If she's your girlfriend, she'll turn the other guys down.

And if you really want to go with her, why have other guys even had the chance to ask? You should have already asked her.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Have you asked her or not? Are you saying she asked her and she didn't answer; you asked her and she said yes and now you think she's going to back out and go with someone else; you haven't asked her.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 10:11 AM
    I think he's saying this other guy goes to a different school (hard to tell with the spelling and writing issues), so different prom...
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2013, 10:24 AM
    FiIf this is a normal prom, like scheduled around April, the guy should have time to find another date who isn't in an exclusive dating relationship with someone else.

Second, if she's your girlfriend in an exclusive dating relationship, no, she should not go to a dance with another guy as his date. I could see it if it was someone like a family friend with no romantic potential and she was going as his friend, but with that, I'd think she should ask how you feel about it and if you didn't like it, respect your feelings and decline the invitation. For her to just go against your wishes breaches your exclusive arrangement, and I think it's a good reason to break up with her.

I don't want to pick on you, but please note that your writing and spelling are almost impossible to understand. Please be attentive to these things for your own benefit, as well as ours. You will find that you will need to do a lot of electronic communication in the working world, no matter what you do for a living. If you cannot communicate properly, it will hurt your potential to earn a good living, get a job or keep a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom [ 3 Answers ]

This is the first prom I'm going to and first time I will dance... Any tips for dancing and maybe a gift for her or something I should do?

Prom movie where teen ghosts from 60s reappear on prom night [ 1 Answers ]

It seemed like these teens had died in a car accident and all reappear on prom night and finally realize they are ghosts. Can't remember name. It might be Suzie Q, but doesn't quite sound like it.

Prom [ 2 Answers ]

Can a 17 year old almost 18 year old marry a 15 year old in California. I also need ideas on how to raise $140 for prom anyone have ideas please let me know it is may 7'2011

Prom [ 7 Answers ]

So the valedictorian of my school asked me to prom. He and I are friendly... I might be the only girl that is really good friends with him. We are co-editors-in-chief for our newspaper and we're involved in a lot of activities outside of school together. The problem is... he doesn't have many...

View more questions Search