Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin1997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Girlfriend help?
    8/2/11 me and this amazing beautiful girl went out. It’s been 2 years now we’ve been together. Within those 2 years we had fights arguments and everything. She used to love me a lot really a lot I didn’t know how much she loved me. Damn basically I left her then we went back out because I needed her so much I missed her, I just needed her.

Then few months later we argued and fighting and she said something that hurt me deeply inside she said "you’re the bad person not me" so I was like okay so I was talking to a next girl I told her everything about my girl and the same thing happen, but then I got some advice, and then 1 month was so good until she found out I was talking to a next girl. All I done was talk to this one girl. Then she goes and says you cheated on me. I was like I swear I didn’t I love you. She couldn’t take it anymore she was always by my side whatever happen so she left me. Damn I couldn’t live I had to try and get her back so I did now she changed. She’s a different person I show her my love and everything but it’s not the same like before. I need her back. We want a baby together.

Whenever we fight she always says it’s over off. I don’t want to see you. Yes I’m being mature because we getting a baby, but I need her to love me. I need help please. Help me someone.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2013, 06:59 AM
    You know an occasional "." would do wonders for not only your sentence structure but also would probably help with your relationships too.

How old are you two? You two don't sound mature enough to have a baby yet. You need to fix your relationship first before having a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

Ex girlfriend and current girlfriend drama [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so, I've had a girlfriend for a year now. I've never been as in love with anyone as I am right now with my current girlfriend. Our relationship's ing crazy, we don't have any other contact with anyone except family. We just talk to each other. It's weird, I know, but me and my girlfriend are...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

View more questions Search