Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michie_011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 12:09 AM
    How do I get rid of my boyfriends ex?
    I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 11 months now. But for 3 months now he's ex has placed herself in the picture. She tells me how they never broke up and how she doesn't want to share the guy.I let my boyfriend know about this and all he says is " don't let her get to you ". This girl is 'checking' up on him at his house, telling me about her relationship with my boyfriend, calling him with pet names and how he'll always be in her heart.

I can't take this anymore. My boyfriend is doing apsolutly nothing.

PLEASE HELP
    kellyjones8 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 02:30 AM
    Just ignore and move on in your life. There is so much to do
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2013, 06:08 AM
    If you ignore the pest the pest will get bored and find someone else to bother. Don't blame your boyfriend for her actions. He isn't responsible. If he were to respond to her actions, that would just fuel her to do more.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 06:42 AM
    Why do you even talk/listen to her? That's the problem. You do nothing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 07:00 AM
    You stop talking to his ex, that is the issue you allow her to talk to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriends! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I had a boyfriend I loved him so much one day he ended it he now likes one of my good friends I'm madly in love with him <3 we are like two peas in a pod were so close I spend most of my time with him when I'm not at school I want to go out with him again what should I do??

Ex boyfriends [ 8 Answers ]

My best friend is calling him and making sure he's okay instead of me

How to get rid of your boyfriends female "friend" [ 1 Answers ]

My question sounds really horrible I know but let me explain, we were due to be marrid which is now on hold because of this and we have a baby on the way. We had just moved house but my partner is staying at his dads because his mother has recently past he works all week so I've only seen him for...

How do I get rid of my boyfriends psycho ex girlfriend? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and since we have been dating his psycho ex has been stalking me! I can't get rid of her, she is always txting and calling my boyfriend and trying to show up places he is. She is obsessed with his family, and trying anything to have some type of...

My boyfriends ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year now. He has a child from a previous relationship. In which was not suppose to happen, she got pregnant a couple months into the relationship.Anyways she still calls him 24/7. well almost, morning till night. She gets mad if we go to pick...

View more questions Search