Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anyme123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 09:44 PM
    She likes me and him and I really like her what should I do
    Oky so I don't know what do to there's this girl I talk to and we kiss and everything she texts me I text her but she told me how there's this other kid she also has feelings for and she has feeling for me also so now here's the thing I have a problem with she says she will never have a relationship with him because they dated before and he cheated on her and she will never date him again but she still has feelings for him because at one point she really did love him but she talks to him by texting him and chilling with him and I do the same how do I get her to be mine only because I really really really like her and she means a lot to me I would like to have a relationship with her but only if she stops talking to this kid she likes because I don't want any complications with us please someone help m and tell m what I should do because I can't just leave her like that I really like her and we talk about everything so its not like I don't ant to tell her how I feel about her talking to the other kid like I said she really liked the kid at one point but he cheated on her and she doesn't want to have any relationship with him just she just can't leave him so help me someone! Please I just need her to forget him
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 10:09 PM
    No capital letters or periods, punctuation is non-existent, and text-speak= very hard to read. Fix it and you will probably get some answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

View more questions Search