Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneconfusedgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 06:46 AM
    A guy is flirting with me he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend
    We used to work together and we have kept in touch since I left the job. We are friends but sometimes the way he talks and flirts it seems like he wants more. My boyfriend and I are always on and off fighting and things get rocky. Can we still be just friends? Do you think he wants something more or just something on the side?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2013, 06:52 AM
    You would know better than I what he wants. If you and your current boyfriend are rocky, then maybe you might talk with the other guy! Find out what his intentions are. Any good relationship must have honesty, respect, and a willingness to talk. I do wish you the best.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Maybe he is just a big flirt. If it bothers you, tell him to stop. Why did you mention your boyfriend, are you thinking of taking this guy up on his flirting?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 07:58 AM
    If you do not want him to flirt, tell him to stop,
    If you like it fkirt back,h
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Its your rocky relationship that's making you entertain the intentions of this flirting co worker, because if things a home were great, he wouldn't get a second thought would he?

His motives or intentions don't matter, but what are yours? He has a girlfriend, and is a coworker, play the fun office stuff but don't make this serious at all, no matter his intentions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flirting? [ 21 Answers ]

I know I've put this in the marriage category, but it seemed like the most relevant. My boyfriend went on a works night out last Sunday. We have been together for 4 years and have one child together and I have one from a previous relationship. My mum had the kids for me that night and where he...

I'm not flirting... Am I? [ 7 Answers ]

I have this friend, and anytime I am around him he tells me I am a tease and a flirt... I don't try to be, nor do I want to be... I am just a nice person to him... I draw on his hand *Its really cool stars*, I stick up for him, He is insecure so I try to help him out with that, I am a goof-off and...

Older guy flirting? [ 21 Answers ]

There's a man at my work that's a lot older than me, and I Believe has a girlfriend. I can't tell if he's flirting with me or Not. But every time he sees me, he'll lock eyes with me For a very long time. And he'll always comes around and Tease me about something. And sometimes he'll grab my...

Is it flirting? [ 3 Answers ]

What message do guys (you barely know) want to convey when they touch a girl (arm) deliberately, yet seeming unintentional?

View more questions Search