For America, see here for some info:
    Colonial America 1600-1775, K12 Resources

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

Why do men always have to do the asking? [ 12 Answers ]

How often do women ask guys out on dates? Seems like guys always have to ask/make the move and do the follow ups... lol. Not complaining... just wondering.

Good article men vs. Women [ 0 Answers ]

ENLIGHTENING RELATIONSHIPS Vive La Difference! By Carol Allen Published: 09/29/2006 Send This Article To a Friend "Why can't a woman be more like a man?" asks the protagonist in the Broadway hit, "My Fair Lady." Most women sing a similar tune all day, asking, "Why can't a...

Draft is back! 18 to 42 men and women [ 14 Answers ]

For those who missed the news: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h109-4752 109TH CONGRESS H. R. 4752 2D SESSION

Men Only? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and some of his harley riding buddies took off last Friday for a guy only trip. I am the only girlfriend or wife that rides her own bike and feel ripped off that I could not go away for the long weekend. My boyfriend before he left said he didn't understand why I couldn't go and why...

View more questions Search