Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyzia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 02:50 AM
    I have such a sad and lonely feeling after the breakup
    Good Afternoon

I have got a situation I am currently sitting in. Me and my ex boyfriend have been broken up a little over three months and I don't know if I am getting over him it is the feeling of lonely ness and not feeling appreciated by anyone and I also feel so very sad is it normal to feel this way after a breakup. Is this a sign that I am getting over him.

I don't wan't to feel that way anymore it is so frustrating.
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 03:41 AM
    Honestly, the best thing you could do is find someone else. Who'll make you happier so you there is no need for a break up and then eventually you'll completely forget about your ex.
    Alyzia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 04:06 AM
    Has it happened to you before. Maybe I just need some closure with myself as a person. Then it will be easier to forget that he ever existed.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2013, 05:54 AM
    “Then it will be easier to forget that he ever existed.” You don’t need to forget that he ever existed, which you probably can’t do anyway.

You are experiencing normal feelings after a breakup so don’t beat yourself up over it. However the unhealthy part is you are allowing this situation and this person to control your happiness and contentment in life. Think about it – you are in total control of those things. Not him, not the woman that yelled at you in the grocery shop, not the guy that cut you off on your way to work, etc. Only you control being happy. If you decide when you get up that you are going to have a great day, you will have a great day. How do you make that happen? Don’t sit around moping. Call a friend and go have fun. Do something you have been putting off for a while. Get some exercise even if it is just a long walk and appreciate nature’s beauty. Trust me this works and you will never allow yourself to be devastated by anyone again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling lonely, sad and depressed [ 24 Answers ]

I think I have Social Anxiety Disorder... I haven't made any friends in over 20 years. Sure I have "acquaintances", but no one I would consider "friend". I have always considered myself "shy". I have trouble talking to people I don't know. I'm afraid what they will think about what I say or do....

I am very lonely, very sad. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 23 and I am a reserve kind of person and have very few friends. :( All of them are so busy in there own life that no one has time even to meet. :( :( I had girlfriend whom I loved a lot. She was everything for me. Being with her were my happiest days in my life but because of my bad luck...

Why do I always feel sad and lonely and I'm 14 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi In 8+half 9 grade I used to be bubbly and happy and don't care what anybody says but in the middle of 9 th grade my bestfriends stab me in the back and left for some other girl and with the Pressure at home I always felt like a mistake to my family that my sister always perfect and my brother...

Sad and lonely. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I just finished a story with a man I really love. We were never together for real... he is way too complicated and scared of comitment. He loves me but won't compromise. Right now I am devastated... I feel so lonely and sad. I live abroad and have no friends... he was the only person...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

View more questions Search