Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToniGirl508 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Bizarre movie from the 80s
    I'm not sure if it was a horror movie or not. It seemed scary to me, however I was about 8 or 9 years old when I saw it. It was about teenagers at summer camp that decided to lead a revolt and take the counselors hostage. It started almost innocent (for fun) and then they ended up turning on each other and form tribes or something. It reminded me of Lord of the Flies but it was co-ed and definitely a camp setting. It was a very dark movie if it was not classified horror. I almost positive it was from the 80s.

Thanks
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 06:20 AM
    I think I found what you are looking for. Summer Camp Nightmare (1985). It starts in a boys camp but eventually the girls camp is involved as well. It does break down into a Lord of the Flies type situation.

Please take a look at this link with plot summary:

Summer Camp Nightmare (1987) - IMDb user comments

Let me know if this isn't it and I will keep searching. :)
    ToniGirl508 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Thank you so much Ruby. It certainly sounds like the movie I'm talking about. I should've been able to come up with that title myself. It seems pretty simple. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Yet another 80s movie name request [ 2 Answers ]

First off its an 80's teenish movie Ok I'm really stumped with this one one, all I remember is that at the start of the film a moody teenager is drinking a can of beer near the edge of this ledge or top of a building ,when he finishes it he puts the can right at the edge. Then he gets on his...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

Children's movie from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's what I remember - if someone, ANYONE could help me, I would be forever in their debt. It was about a unicorn, and there was a dark princess type chick that tried to bring dark all over the sky. There also was a light princess trying to similarly turn the sky with light. There was an...

80s Sci-Fi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a dream some one has had but it does sound very familiar to me! This is a kids film possibly set in the desert in the future, with a boy and a dog who rescue a girl from some one who maybe her father. The father injects people in their lips with something and they have blood coming out...

View more questions Search