Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilly701 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 05:22 PM
    We're talking again
    There are times I wonder if this relationship of mine will work? We have not talk for a few days. Last night we did have a descent conversation for the first time. I ask him how he feels about me, his answer was it all depend on what day it is. I am guessing how I talk and treat him with disrespect. I really want this to work. I don't know how to make it work. Should I leave him alone? But, when I do he won't call or text me. Can you guys give me an advice! Please.
    veronica501 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Well let him go if he caresfor you he will come bak, if he doesn't hit you up it means he doesn't care for you enough and if you after him ll the time he will get annoyed guys. He is going to think he has you and don't let I be like that because he will treat you wrong I been threw this good luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Is this the same person?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ng-677746.html

Aug 6, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Is this the same person?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/relationships-jealousy-insecurity-understanding-677746.html
    Yes he is. I really like him. Trying to be understanding and supportive of his feelings and dislikes. But, last week he told me to go out and meet other people. I wanted to. But, I couldn't do it. So instead I went to a local bar and went home.

Aug 6, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly701 View Post
    Yes he is. I really like him. Trying to be understanding and supportive of his feelings and dislikes. But, last week he told me to go out and meet other people. I wanted to. But, I couldn't do it. So instead I went to a local bar and went home.
    Not sure what to do anymore. I am so confused!
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 06:00 PM
    This doesn't sound like a very good relationship. It's probably best that you move on the way he suggested.

Aug 6, 2012, 06:09 PM
    This doesn't sound like a very good relationship. It's probably best that you move on the way he suggested.
    Last night was actually the first time we had a descent conversation. And he listen to my complains in our relationship and I was thrilled. I don't know will see.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Sounds to me like he does not care one way or the other. Coupled with the fact that he is interested in someone else, your best bet is to move on.
    This does not sound like a relationship to me. It sounds like he just tolerates you and you don't want to face the fact that he does not care.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2012, 06:48 PM
    He doesn't sound like he is that interested in you and that he is not feeling your needs of attention. Move on, why beg for someone who is simply not that into you?
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 06:59 PM
    This is not a healthy relationship at all.

Aug 6, 2012, 07:22 PM
    This is not a healthy relationship at all.
    I know! He was suppose to come over and see me tonight? He did call but, I ignored his calls. I did not answer! I feel bad though. What if he does like me? And want more than just SEX
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Give it a rest. He was supposed to come over... he called but you didn't answer. Stop playing head games.

Aug 6, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Give it a rest. He was supposed to come over...he called but you didn't answer. Stop playing head games.
    I am not playing games with him. I want him to realize that I am more than just sex object. It's why I did not answer his call.
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 07:47 PM
    You are both playing games with each other. Time to move on to greener pastures.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly701 View Post
    I am not playing games with him. I want him to realize that I am more than just sex object. It's why I did not answer his call.
    I don't think he cares on way or the other. You are acting childish and desperate. Leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I keep talking to him? [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been seeing this guy for about 6 months and at first we were going on dates and texting often. We were also sexually active. Well I noticed that after a while we never talked on the phone, and the texts came less often. Also we stopped going anywhere together and it was hard to see each...

No talking. [ 25 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years now. And he always starts to talk to me on Facebook and or skype while is out of town but then just stops talking mid conversation.. then I get a text in some odd hour of the night saying sorry the internet stopped working.. I love you so so...

Not talking enough [ 14 Answers ]

Ok so I met a girl 2 days ago, we had fun at a party, kissed/made out whatever. We're both in our 20s. Then I go to her house today to meet her friends and it was all right, can't expect much or dazzle friends really well. So anyway, We end up back at her place and she says I don't talk enough....

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Now we're talking [ 24 Answers ]

Or at least Fox News and The Raw Story are. Fox and The Raw Story reported that Ambassador Ryan Crocker got into a "heated exchange" with the Iranians, telling them "that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's Al-Quds Force's "officers and their surrogates were not going to be safe in Iraq, where they...

View more questions Search