Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mat11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 04:21 PM
    My Girlfriend wants to break up because she feels like she cant open up to me.
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year now, I just graduate high school and she's doing her last year. Our relationship has been great we've never had a fight besides the odd arugment here and there, and we always have a great time together. No matter what it is. We also share a lot of interests. It is almost the perfect relationship, were always happy together and talk a lot. But recently, someone very close to her, and very close family friend she's known her whole life passed away. Its been about 2 weeks since he passed. I went to the funeral with her. But she hasn't really opened up to me about hime and how she feels, I ussualy try to keep her mind off it. She knows I care though. Anyway, we hungout 2 days straight and a day after, she phones me crying saying she doesn't think we can be together, because she feels like she can't open up to me. I told her she could! And I was confused why she couldn't, I've been here for her the whole time! Even styed home instead of going on vaction for her, but she inists that I don't understand her and she can't open up to me. She then said she needed time and space.. And even said maybe we take a break, separate for a while. She also said maybe we breakup. She says it's a big deal and if she can't open up to me, we can't be together. But she also said she loves me so much. I don't get it, I'm constantly there for her, make her happy, amd we love each other so much. But she's thinking about ending it all over this. Somebody please give me advice and help me. Thanks.
    Sparklex0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Give her some space, maybe she feels like your too clingy and that she needs some space to grieve the loss of her friend. It also could be that she feels bad because your giving up vacations for her and things like that. Just give it some time and things will fall back into place with time if they are meant to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend needs a break, wants to be my girlfriend again, but feels she can't. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A month ago I found out my GF lied to me about a picture she sent me around the time we started talking online, almost 2 years ago. Since then we started dating in the real world and the picture never came up again. Until I found out through a friend she wasn't the girl in the picture. ...

My girlfriend doesn't know how she feels [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half. Within the last few weeks I have been really busy with school. I'm an engineer and ended up having to do 3 different 4 man projects alone and its taking a lot of my time. I've been so busy with school that on my free time I would try...

Is my girlfriend with me because she feels sorry for me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now and it's been one of the most amazing years of my life, I couldn't of asked for anything better. Me and my girlfriend get on and we constantly tell each other how much we love one another. Recently we we're on and off for about 3 weeks...

My girlfriend feels like cutting again, what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year and a half now. When we had met, she was in a bad relationship and she cut herself from time to time. This was terrifying to me so I tried to help her as much as I could. I gues she just needed someone to shake her awake, because she soon left the...

My girlfriend says she doesn't know if she feels the same about me, what do I do? [ 18 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 6 months says she doesn't know if she feels the same way about me anymore. She has been gone for a little bit and we were fine when she first left. Then a few days before she was supposed to come back she started acting different towards me. She says she needs a break from...

View more questions Search