Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FelipeH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 03:03 PM
    HELP ME, broke up with girlfriend after 1,5 ys together
    Hello everyone,

I´ve been reading some of the posts here on this forum, and noticed that there are a lot of people that have been and are going through the same horrible situation I am in... and although I already know the answer to my problem, (NC, if she loves me she will come back, if she doesn't I´ll just carry on keep focusing on my life until I’m over her), but anyway I just need get it out of my chest and get some input.

I´m 25 years old and my ex is 18, we have been together for about 1,5 years, I met her at a night club when she was 16, she lied her age to me back then and told me the truth later on when I was already involved, so I didn’t mind the age difference anymore.

First year was absolutely fantastic we did everything together, didn't argue too much, and love and cared a lot about each other, but after a year the relationship went on downward spiral, she didn’t make the effort to accompany anywhere, my parents’ house, cinema, nightclubs, even sex started to become a problem…but was always willing to go out with her friends (gay friends).

We talked a lot about this, but never got anywhere, never changed a thing and we were always arguing because of it. So the last drop for me that led to the break up, happened after we argued because she wanted to go out to a nightclub with her gay friends for 2 NIGHTS in a row, (Friday and Saturday) geez. I mean she invited me to go along but she knew I didn’t have a penny, so she knew I wasn’t going.

We just agreed it wasn’t working out anymore, and that we both should move on, she tells me she loves me but doesn’t want to be on a relationship anymore.

I mean I know she is quite young and that sooner or later this would have happened, but I really, really love this girl and never been so long in a relationship.

I made the mistake to go her house after a week, and cried, begged, pleaded (I know what you guys will say, shame on me =/ ), she cried with me, hugged and kissed, we ended up having sex (), after that I had my hopes up that we would be OK, only to get a bucket of cold water thrown over my head, she said she didn’t want to get back now and maybe we needed some time apart, if we are meant to be together, in the end, we will be (wtf does this mean).

Right now we are broken up for 3 weeks and only 2 days NC.
    So please fellow broken hearted mates, what can you make from out of this? Do you think she might regret her decision? Or even if she doesn’t regret do you think she will at least try to reach out for me if I keep the NC?

BTW don’t kill me if there are any grammar mistakes, I’m from Brazil!

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up with me out of nowhere [ 4 Answers ]

OK I have been with a girl for a while buh feelings grew very quickly we both told each other that we love each other everything was going fine until suddenly she reveals that she wants to break up 2 see what's out there this is a big shocker because our relationship was going perfectly fine now...

Girlfriend broke up with me [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for 5 years and it was starting to get serious, she would talk about marriage and if I would let her keep her last name or not. We are both in our mid twenties but she is on her last year of grad school, and I am working full time. We hardly ever fought, or disagreed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.