Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sparklex0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Not sure what to do
    I started seeing this guy about two months ago. He has a son that is 4 and an ex wife who walked out on him because she wanted to party and didn't want a son. She is now currently dating someone else and he is now dating me(he asked me to be his gf). I just don't know how to feel about this situation, I'm 21, never have been married and I don't have children and I'm not around them a lot. Part of me wants to start fresh with someone and the other part wants him. He just got divorced a year ago and he's telling me he loves me. He lives an hour away and I don't know if I want someone who lives far away and has that baggage. I just tell him I love him too because I don't want to hurt his feelings. On top of all of this we have had unprotexted sex at least 10 times within the last month, and I'm not on any birth control(I know I wasn't thinking). He also has really bad dyslexia and has a hard time reading and spelling. I just feel like he's trying to replace his wife, he talks about her sometimes, like how she screwed him over and stole his coolers and sends their son to his house with broken toys so he throws them into the back of her boyfriends truck. He also said that when they were married she came to bed crying one night and wanted to put their son up for adoption when he was 3. I just have a bad feeling about this, but maybe I'm just paranoid, I don't want to miss out on love or a good guy because he is a good guy. Any advice would be helpful.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.