Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babyboo1234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 11:20 PM
    How do I know if the guy I'm with is the right guy for me?
    I am not sure if it's love or lust??
    Juicy09 Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Time is always the key... lust gets old love doesn't... if he's not right in time you'll know, accept it, & be ready to move on that's what's happening to me right now
    Irving66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Sometimes you just know that your feelings are superficial and not sincere, but at other times things are more complicated. I guess that you can't do much more than give it some time and see where this relationship is heading towards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search